Picos and Pyrenees trip

Mark H

Formerly known as Easyrider5258 (Mark)
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
At Plymouth for start of nearly 3 weeks of Pico's and Spanish Pyrenees fun!

Attachments

• IMG_20200906_130811.jpg
    IMG_20200906_130811.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 812
At Plymouth for start of nearly 3 weeks of Pico's and Spanish Pyrenees fun!

Have fun and stay safe.

I rode the Pyrenees a couple of years ago and it was fantastic.

I'm feeling hard done by because I was supposed to be riding through France now through the mountains towards Nice.

Bloody COVID and 14 days isolation!

We should have been going tomorrow, but postponed it 12 months as I cannot take a month off work

Have a great time and chase the weather. I done it last year at this time and only got caught once by the rain, we were supposed to be there again this year but gave up on it with all the uncertainty.

Stock to the N roads and avoid the little ones over the passes - the scenery is great on them but many are 20mph and bumpy, setting the Nav V to twisty roads was a mistake over the first few day and I had to remove it :beerjug:

Have a good one .Sounds like a good trip.

Have fun! :clap:clap
Try not to get done for speeding! :thumb2

There’s an app that you need to complete when you fly into Spain that gets you a QR code with regard to covid that you show on arrival.
Is there anything similar for arriving by ferry, as the app is airport specific and wont work for arriving by sea.

Having now checked in unpacked, showered and about to have a cool beer have to say what a fantastic hotel the Hotel Del Oso is, most impressed with everything so far!

Having now checked in unpacked, showered and about to have a cool beer have to say what a fantastic hotel the Hotel Del Oso is, most impressed with everything so far!

The free pour g and ts are ace as is the Fabada Asturiana stew as a starter .
Don’t go out to eat !!!!
The buffet brek is also brilliant.
I’ve just emailed them as think I’ll stop by in a couple of weeks on the way back from Portugal .

You planning on pottering up to Sotres and back from Espinama ? Worth it if you have time .

Back
Top Bottom