definitely not a newbie, but I feel like one

rdover

Reaction score
Well hello fellow Tossers (if that's what we're still called), it's been quite a few years ...

I basically had to give up riding about 8 or 10 years ago due to divorce, mild penury, eyesight issues amongst others. I've has a couple of 1150s, 1200GSAs and one phenomenal LC. I'm now sat in the sunshine and thinking that maybe I should think about getting back into it.

Amongst the small changes is one pretty big one ... I'm now called Rachel ... Of course, I still have a 1914 Villiers engined bike, a 1912 car and a crappy old 4x4 but there is a GS shaped hole in my life and with my 20 year old nephew getting his licence, I thought 'why not.'

I'm thinking an early 12GSA or a late 1150, I loved both when I had them. In fact my 2006 1200GSA took me around Scandinavia and other places for 20k miles a year.

So, hello everyone, and I might see you around. Message me if you know of a nice example for sale, I have a cheeky wee slush fund begging to be frittered.

Rachel

Unusual introduction...

Welcome back and hope you find the bike you're looking for.

Welcome back Rachel, suspect you will have no problems finding a good early 1200GS. Mickey boy had one for sale on here that I happened to see during a visit and although I did not look closely it appeared very neat and cared for and my recollection was it was priced right. Not sure if he still has it but have a look. If you need his phone number pm me and I will provide it.

Back
Top Bottom