SUZUKI DRZ400S V HONDA CRF250L/RALLY

Thanks chaps. The Himalayan is definitely growing on me - so watch this space!

Feel free for a day out in the Yorkshire Dales , You can try my bike , i use my sons :D

Feel free for a day out in the Yorkshire Dales , You can try my bike , i use my sons :D

That’s very kind of you, though being based down near Falmouth, N Yorkshire is a long way!

If you like the DRZ engine wise but want a better suspension and performance find yourself an immaculate late model CCM 404. lighter .WP suspension, Brembo brakes ,FCR carb

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 242
Found this thread very interesting as I always like the idea of getting a green lane type of bike. The positive comments about the Himalayan got me interested so much that I checked it out on MCN reviews and dealer websites. In so doing I came across the Enfield Classic Trials 500 so I wondered how this would compare to the Himalayan as another possible option? Has anyone got one of these?

I ended up buying a 2018 Rally Raid BMW G310GS!

Lee , as you’ll know , I have your old DRZ 400 you may be interested to know that last month I was out on Salisbury Plain with a new Himalayan .
2a834ad2361144023d305e3a6f1ae3a3.jpg

That Himalayan is currently under a long warranty claim list

I’d suggest that one of these bikes is a lot more fit for purpose than the other .

Back
Top Bottom