So Close

Hartley

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,
First post to say hello. Not an owner (yet) wanted a GS for some time but have one sumbling block with panniers so ill be hunting around the site for solutions.

Been riding since 98 had an RD250, CB750, 2002 XJR that i bought 3 months old and still own. FJR1300, two Crosstourers and a Royal Enfield Himalayan.

Currently have the XJR1300, DCT Crosstourer and the Himalayan. If i do get a GS itll be replacing the Honda.

Hopefully ill find a solution and soon have a Boxer in the garage.

Ride safe all.:beerjug:

Hi

I nearly bought a 1200 twin cam several years ago but had the same problem as you, I road tested one with vario boxes and wifey complained that there was no room for her feet, so for me it was a no go as we do a lot of 2 up

I had a Crosstourer for a while with Givi boxes on it

Then I wanted a GS LC so I researched boxes as you are and went for touratech Zega Pro 2

They leave a little more room behind the pegs than the varios which makes all the difference, and wifey is now perfectly happy :thumb2

The boxes are excellent quality although the quick detach system and latches aren’t that great, there are new EVO boxes out now so maybe they’re better :nenau

Back
Top Bottom