ViaMichelin app - Free

Just having a go with this. Managed to put a few routes in but for some reason I put a destination in and it won't calculate it. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong please. If I do it on Google maps it will.
Cheers

Just having a go with this. Managed to put a few routes in but for some reason I put a destination in and it won't calculate it. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong please. If I do it on Google maps it will.
Cheers

Sometimes the app, at least on my iPad, times out. I guess this is where you have set the preferences to ‘no motorways’, ‘no tolls’, ‘discovery’ and that it is a long way between A and B. For example, I have just asked my iPad and the app to give me London to Lisbon, based on those preference settings. It can’t. If I then ask it to allow motorways and tolls, it will offer up two alternatives, one using the long 24 hour ferry from England to Spain, the other taking a ferry from Newhaven to Dieppe and then across France, Spain and on to Lisbon in Portugal. Though, the route it offers up in motorcycle and discovery mode, does avoid motorways, though I had asked the app to allow them. In short, play around, you can’t break it,

If I ask it to give me Calais to Portugal, I get the same results.

If I ask it to give me Calais to Santander, no motorways, no tolls, discovery, the app and my iPad will do it.

Always zoom in on the map, to see what roads the app is throwing up.

Ok. I will have a look later. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom