THE RISE AND FALL OF TIMEX IN DUNDEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jezus fucking Christ, what century are you people in, they stopped producing watches in Dundee in the early 80's, this happened in 93.

Not sure what yer point is, they were still a manufacturing plant for computers. Regardless of what they produce they were still working until 93

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever way you look at it it would seem that timex needed to reduce their workforce and made a complete bolix of it. JJH

Whatever way you look at it it would seem that timex needed to reduce their workforce and made a complete bolix of it. JJH

When you have a downturn in work you have to lay off, it’s never a great situation to be in, but if there’s no work pay offs are inevitable, or worse factory shut down.

Not sure if there’s perfect way to do that

When you have a downturn in work you have to lay off, it’s never a great situation to be in, but if there’s no work pay offs are inevitable, or worse factory shut down.

Not sure if there’s perfect way to do that

You'd know all about that when you scabbed in Texol and shat on your fellow workers :blast

You'd know all about that when you scabbed in Texol and shat on your fellow workers :blast

Its no secret i hate the unions, a more corrupt group of self preservation lazy bastards you will never meet.

Texol did'nt go on strike ya fanny :blast i glad i took the employee buy out option, however we got shafted from incompetent management, but one learns ones lessons and moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom