New R1250GS 2021 coming.

e3eadbc885f8b7f7ac7702c46de9ec7c.jpg

d73fa95990f9fba481d9cd42a33f2725.jpg

New 40Year GSA in Motoradd Belfast this morning. Looks even better in the flesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but those handguards are gash!

Handlebars don't work too well either. Wasn't the seat supposed to be black & yellow?

Triple Black GSA with Gold Wheels.
4c6ad2ba52076bc36dba8437e012c322.jpg

4c0986f44af4705e0b01ed8a270d004e.jpg

d1a09c507db2453a7ee311ad528ab26c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you do, but the dealer was saying this is changing and it’s going pack based, just like Germany etc.

If you go right through to the end there is no mention of TE in the end summary.

It’s also weird it does not include TPMS when you select TE.

Spec’ ing up the 2021 model worked about £130 more than the 2020’s.

Not so sure about this now. If you spec a GS TE up it's cheaper on the configurator than choosing a standard and then adding the packs. Plus the price list I've seen at the dealer clearly states r1200gs TE. So they might be moving that way, but they haven't moved fully over yet.

The configuration has been all over the place in the last couple of weeks, so could explain why. If you look at my screenshots, I started with a TE, that added the packs, but I still had to add TPMS.

When I ordered my bike, you could not have Gold Wheels, then last Thursday they appeared on the configurator. Other wowed things it does if you add the “black seats” it adds lowered suspension

Sorry, but I honestly thought the R1250 GSA Triple Black would sway me away from my R1200 GSA Triple Black.

... but it just doesn't.

I'll pass thanks :thumb2

Lets see what the M1300 GSA has to offer, NEXT

Reggie , either the 40th anniversary with golden handlebar or the T-B with golden wheels look gay...;)
The T-B with black wheels look good though...:thumby:
If I were you I would get the white Rallye with sports-suspension ! If you convert yours to the 17" front you loose nothing but gain 10 mm of ground clearance instead of loosing 10 mm of ground clearance / lean angle converting the regular one...Since the sports-suspension is 20 mm taller than the regular one and also has stiffer springs which is always beneficial if you ride hard...:thumb2

He must be gay then...:D
Because black and gold was last cool in the days of the JPS Lotus driven by Mario Andretti and that was many moons ago...1978 !
Having said that the T-B ADventure as also the Rallye Adventure are probably the best looking Adventures so far...:thumb2
I myself would go for a regular GS but with the ADV suspension...Best of Both worlds but only available in Rallye-white.
Enjoy the new ones that hopefully in EU-5 run as strong as the EU-4 from 2019/20 !

I’m going to be happy with the gold wheels on mine, as I’m comfortable in my sexuality and gold wheels will allow you to .......

cb06ff58efde60c041e34824db2d20d8.jpg

I agree...black wheels,black motorcycles,black uniformSS and black beer (Guiness) matters...:beerjug:
I read somewhere...buildings matter,too...they were black after being torched...:D
November 4th will be an interesting day...:thumb
And not because the M1300GS will be unveiled on this day...;)

I'm so glad I bought a 2020 Rallye. Best colour and in still spending the £ 2.5 discount

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Yeah,yeah .. smug af

As it's been in the car world for some time now BWM cars and now the bike division are masters at it. Personally I find it a complete turn off and it absolutely would stop me buying a new bike if I couldn't spec it exactly as I wanted it. Thankfully other manufacturers aren't quite there yet but it's only a matter of time.........

Andres

in fairness this is my return to a gs and i was a bit unsure what options are the 'must have'. now you just order a gsa with pillion pack at no cost plus 40 year pack and done.

im moving from an ATAS and in fairness the latest 1100 with all the bits isnt a kick in the arse of the GS price.

roll on 1st Jan.

Back
Top Bottom