New R1250GS 2021 coming.

Got an invite to local BMW dealers for launch of New BMW R18 would that b one of the new models? Sorry cant do any linky things :thumb2

Colours are White,Rallye,40 year (black/yellow)and triple black, Triple black Adv so its a run out model..?? been to Williams today and thats what you can order for 2021 on the BMW dealer configurator.

Did you see it on the configurator yourself or just the dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2d17562f9ddc2c5df9f72ab3a44a2b53.jpg

FFS. Just show us the bikes instead of all this bollocking about.

"Did you see it on the configurator yourself or just the dealer?"
Yes it was shown on screen with a circle where the dealer chooses the model then colour etc,
the 2021 was not showing a picture of the 2021 just greyed out but the codes were all shown for different colours etc.

Cheers. Might torture my dealer tomorrow for info.

Sounds right that there will be a new model/facelift. I've just bought one of the existing ones. Manufacturers always do it to me!

Sounds right that there will be a new model/facelift. I've just bought one of the existing ones. Manufacturers always do it to me!

New doesn’t always mean better...

I bought a Rallye in 2017, fully aware the next model would have TFT, but convinced myself I wanted traditional clocks and I loved that bike. When I decided to change this year, I couldn’t believe how brilliant the TFT is :D

Is my 1250 GSA in ice grey and brushed ali sides now a classic? :rob :thumb2

I bought a 2nd generation KTM 1290 Super Duke R knowing that the next gen was just around the corner; I loved the look of the 2 and didn't like the 3 so wasn't bothered.
Now I've recently bought a new 1250GS knowing that a new one was around the corner although this time I had no idea what the new one would look like or whether there would be any material upgrades.
The current GS has more tech than I really need and plenty performance and comfort...though it would be nice if it had symmetrical headlights and backlit controls ;)

I am waiting to purchase a new 1250GS and called into my dealer yesterday. He was able to tell me reading from an
Email that there will be 3 new colours and 2 new accessory packs. And a completely new model all launched next week. That is all he would tell me.....frustrating. Apparently sworn to secrecy until next Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cooool - I was hanging back before up-grading ;)

Triple Beige R1250 ('cos you can't say Black anymore)

Back
Top Bottom