New R1250GS 2021 coming.

Yellow seat.. not a good look in my opinion.
Alan R

It’s a traditional BMW colour scheme, a nod towards the past and the pipe and slippers brigade. A reconfirmation of the brand and model’s proud heritage..... before it got all Hilltop’ed and presence.

I’ve just ordered my new R1250 GSA TB and I was really pleasantly surprised at the PX value of my March 2017 TB with 18.5k miles. The cost to change was actually £1200 less than I was quoted against the previous GSA iteration in June :) Happy Days

Got offered 9.5k for my vgc 2017.5 gs te exclusive (9700 mls), which was around what I expected, but not a single penny off the list.

Got offered 9.5k for my vgc 2017.5 gs te exclusive (9700 mls), which was around what I expected, but not a single penny off the list.

Are you going to offer your bike for sale on here before it goes to the dealer?

I'd love to have ACC to solve the headache of so many drivers being apparently unable to keep to a more or less constant speed during motorway works. Bit less sure on the use of it to slow you down if you are about to overshoot a corner, simply because it might lead to complacency - dunno.

Wondering how all that tft real estate would fit on the GS. It's always possible that they have an 8-9 inch version on the cards, more appropriate to the GS and smaller bikes in the range.

Hi Yofi,

Can you tell me if your bike that you traded in was “bare” or did it have any accessories/extras on it ie - satnav, top box etc.

Drop me a pm if you want. Thanks in advance.

Tony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered my 1250 (Triple Black, that’s important, its not just black, it’s Not double black, it’s triple black, it’s like black, but goes to eleven) GSA today, got a reasonable Part ex price for my 1200GSA Rallye from Chester

Mahoosive for sale thread coming soon for the Akrapovic headers and stuff I’m not swapping over to the new trusty (Triple Black, that’s important to BMW types) steed.

Did I mention it’s a triple black?

A triple black with gold wheels

So it’s the motorcycle equivalent of flava flav

031be642f733b404c2b042b0f56cf170.jpg

Ordered my 1250 (Triple Black, that’s important, its not just black, it’s Not double black, it’s triple black, it’s like black, but goes to eleven) GSA today, got a reasonable Part ex price for my 1200GSA Rallye from Chester

Mahoosive for sale thread coming soon for the Akrapovic headers and stuff I’m not swapping over to the new trusty (Triple Black, that’s important to BMW types) steed.

Did I mention it’s a triple black?

A triple black with gold wheels

So it’s the motorcycle equivalent of flava flav

031be642f733b404c2b042b0f56cf170.jpg

What options to you add to your GSA ...oops sorry Triple black ;)

I might call in and chat to Harry today after I rode a 1250 last Saturday :blast

What options to you add to your GSA ...oops sorry Triple black ;)

I might call in and chat to Harry today after I rode a 1250 last Saturday :blast

I went a bit crazy

Triple Black Package (I may have mentioned that)
Comfort pack
Premium pack
Lighting pack
Dynamic pack
Seat heating
TPMS
SOS / Telematics
Nav Prep
Gold Wheels (they were added to the configurator yesterday so managed to get them on my order)

Paul floated his wizard’s beard over things and gave me a great deal, and a great P/ex price on my current 1200 GSA.

The 1250 did feel a much stronger engine after a test, my 1200 is running decat Akrapovic headers and HP Corse exhaust along with other tweaks, I’ve been holding off testing a 1250 for fear of this, it with that motor and the 2021 upgrades, that sealed it for me.

I went a bit crazy

Comfort pack
Premium pack
Lighting pack
Dynamic pack
Seat heating
TPMS
SOS / Telematics
Nav Prep
Gold Wheels (they were added to the configurator yesterday so managed to get them on my order)

Paul floated his wizard’s beard over things and gave me a great deal, and a great P/ex price on my current 1200 GSA.

The 1250 did feel a much stronger engine after a test, my 1200 is running decat Akrapovic headers and HP Corse exhaust along with other tweaks, I’ve been holding off testing a 1250 for fear of this, it with that motor and the 2021 upgrades, that sealed it for me.

Bloody hell thats going to hurt the bank :eek:.... but gold wheels on triple black :barf

Well I will see what the numbers look like but I’m probably a year 2 soon

Bloody hell thats going to hurt the bank :eek:.... but gold wheels on triple black :barf

Well I will see what the numbers look like but I’m probably a year 2 soon

It's not that bad :)

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    127 KB · Views: 430
I went a bit crazy

Comfort pack
Premium pack
Lighting pack
Dynamic pack
Seat heating
TPMS
SOS / Telematics
Nav Prep

Everything except the TB paint, Heated Seats and SOS are all standard on the TE spec and you need to have the TE spec to tick the TB option. So you’ve ordered a GSA TE Triple Black with Heated Seats and 🆘 👍

Everything except the TB paint, Heated Seats and SOS are all standard on the TE spec and you need to have the TE spec to tick the TB option. So you’ve ordered a GSA TE Triple Black with Heated Seats and

Sort of

They are moving the model line up to fall in line with other markets, there isn’t really a TE as such now, it’s all pack based. If you choose TE on the configurator for example, TPMS is missing. The configurator has been alles Uber die platz over the last few days.

The TE still appears, but really means nothing.

When you get to the end of the build, no mention of TE and it lists your packs and extras

TE has only been a U.K. thing iirc.

54d6105d4b58fb53ee6b2133d1a1ebd0.jpg

Amd yet if you select the TE (via 'Change Model' on the configurator page, you do find that tps is inlcuded in the price, along with the packages?

Yes you do, but the dealer was saying this is changing and it’s going pack based, just like Germany etc.

If you go right through to the end there is no mention of TE in the end summary.

It’s also weird it does not include TPMS when you select TE.

Spec’ ing up the 2021 model worked about £130 more than the 2020’s.

Yes you do, but the dealer was saying this is changing and it’s going pack based, just like Germany etc.

If you go right through to the end there is no mention of TE in the end summary.

It’s also weird it does not include TPMS when you select TE.

Spec’ ing up the 2021 model worked about £130 more than the 2020’s.

Ah fair does.

On another matter, I'm beginning to think the greater cost for TB on the GS than the GSA is because (possibly amongst other things) it includes the billeted mirrors. It would seem this way from the images presented on the motorrad site, annotated with a statement that the image shown is the triple black 'package', and from a couple of videos I've seen. Looks smart I think, but could prove expensive if you find yourself having to lay the bike down for any reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbLRsQiAYv0

Back
Top Bottom