Nippy Normans supply Touratech, Wunderlich and many other makes of accessories. Fantastic service and unbelievable performance.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: New R1250GS 2021 coming.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffmeister View Post
    I went a bit crazy

Triple Black Package (I may have mentioned that)
    Comfort pack
    Premium pack
    Lighting pack
    Dynamic pack
    Seat heating
    TPMS
    SOS / Telematics
    Nav Prep
    Gold Wheels (they were added to the configurator yesterday so managed to get them on my order)

Paul floated his wizard’s beard over things and gave me a great deal, and a great P/ex price on my current 1200 GSA.

The 1250 did feel a much stronger engine after a test, my 1200 is running decat Akrapovic headers and HP Corse exhaust along with other tweaks, I’ve been holding off testing a 1250 for fear of this, it with that motor and the 2021 upgrades, that sealed it for me.
    Everything except the TB paint, Heated Seats and SOS are all standard on the TE spec and you need to have the TE spec to tick the TB option. So you’ve ordered a GSA TE Triple Black with Heated Seats and 🆘 👍

Vive le Singe Click here to find out how to Subscribe

New R1250GS 2021 coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Essexrider32 View Post
    Everything except the TB paint, Heated Seats and SOS are all standard on the TE spec and you need to have the TE spec to tick the TB option. So you’ve ordered a GSA TE Triple Black with Heated Seats and
    Sort of

They are moving the model line up to fall in line with other markets, there isn’t really a TE as such now, it’s all pack based. If you choose TE on the configurator for example, TPMS is missing. The configurator has been alles Uber die platz over the last few days.

The TE still appears, but really means nothing.

When you get to the end of the build, no mention of TE and it lists your packs and extras

TE has only been a U.K. thing iirc.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

New R1250GS 2021 coming.

It's not that bad
    Is that a Triple Black ?
    Doesn’t look very black with the majority of the tank and the cylinder head covers looking light grey ?

Amd yet if you select the TE (via 'Change Model' on the configurator page, you do find that tps is inlcuded in the price, along with the packages?

New R1250GS 2021 coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post
    Is that a Triple Black ?
    Doesn’t look very black with the majority of the tank and the cylinder head covers looking light grey ?
    It’s Triple Black light mate

Quote Originally Posted by yofi View Post
    Amd yet if you select the TE (via 'Change Model' on the configurator page, you do find that tps is inlcuded in the price, along with the packages?
    Yes you do, but the dealer was saying this is changing and it’s going pack based, just like Germany etc.

If you go right through to the end there is no mention of TE in the end summary.

It’s also weird it does not include TPMS when you select TE.

Spec’ ing up the 2021 model worked about £130 more than the 2020’s.

Yes you do, but the dealer was saying this is changing and it’s going pack based, just like Germany etc.

If you go right through to the end there is no mention of TE in the end summary.

It’s also weird it does not include TPMS when you select TE.

Spec’ ing up the 2021 model worked about £130 more than the 2020’s.
    Ah fair does.

On another matter, I'm beginning to think the greater cost for TB on the GS than the GSA is because (possibly amongst other things) it includes the billeted mirrors. It would seem this way from the images presented on the motorrad site, annotated with a statement that the image shown is the triple black 'package', and from a couple of videos I've seen. Looks smart I think, but could prove expensive if you find yourself having to lay the bike down for any reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbLRsQiAYv0

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213