New R1250GS 2021 coming.

Reggie353

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am waiting to purchase a new 1250GS and called into my dealer yesterday. He was able to tell me reading from an
Email that there will be 3 new colours and 2 new accessory packs. And a completely new model all launched next week. That is all he would tell me.....frustrating. Apparently sworn to secrecy until next Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dealer thought some sort of F900GT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealer thought some sort of F900GT.

If it’s a belt drive replacement for the 800GT but with 900 electronics etc I’ll be in trouble... but I can’t see it with the 900XR apparently doing quite well.

Colours are White,Rallye,40 year (black/yellow)and triple black, Triple black Adv so its a run out model..?? been to Williams today and thats what you can order for 2021 on the BMW dealer configurator.

Colours are White,Rallye,40 year (black/yellow)and triple black, Triple black Adv so its a run out model..?? been to Williams today and thats what you can order for 2021 on the BMW dealer configurator.

Wonder what the exclusive colours will be?

Our local dealer is advertising test rides on the new R18, starting next week (19th Sept)

hopefully will have sorted the TFT

There is a new 1250 UKGSer model. It comes with leaky calipers, loose spokes, rattling engine, flaky paint and a dead battery as standard.

I feel it’s not quite there yet, having to have software updates to allow the comms system to work correctly etc. The oil light on it doesn’t work correctly. The cruise control info can be hit and miss, sometimes it shows the speed others just a white square box.
I have had two software upgrades since from new, and there’s been an improvement each time. So hopefully if a new model evolves , the TFT will be sorted .

I feel it’s not quite there yet, having to have software updates to allow the comms system to work correctly etc. The oil light on it doesn’t work correctly. The cruise control info can be hit and miss, sometimes it shows the speed others just a white square box.
I have had two software upgrades since from new, and there’s been an improvement each time. So hopefully if a new model evolves , the TFT will be sorted .

That’s not great

Back
Top Bottom