Nippy Normans supply Touratech, Wunderlich and many other makes of accessories. Fantastic service and unbelievable performance.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: New R1250GS 2021 coming.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartbazza View Post
    Damn, turns out it’s not my GSA. The yellow hand guards match my eyes
    You don’t want yours until 1/1/2021!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reggie , either the 40th anniversary with golden handlebar or the T-B with golden wheels look gay...
    The T-B with black wheels look good though...
    If I were you I would get the white Rallye with sports-suspension ! If you convert yours to the 17" front you loose nothing but gain 10 mm of ground clearance instead of loosing 10 mm of ground clearance / lean angle converting the regular one...Since the sports-suspension is 20 mm taller than the regular one and also has stiffer springs which is always beneficial if you ride hard...

Boxer, the gold bits will suit him.

he wears a lot of gold..
    Barry
    Bazza

He must be gay then...
    Because black and gold was last cool in the days of the JPS Lotus driven by Mario Andretti and that was many moons ago...1978 !
    Having said that the T-B ADventure as also the Rallye Adventure are probably the best looking Adventures so far...
    I myself would go for a regular GS but with the ADV suspension...Best of Both worlds but only available in Rallye-white.
    Enjoy the new ones that hopefully in EU-5 run as strong as the EU-4 from 2019/20 !

Vive le Singe Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I’m going to be happy with the gold wheels on mine, as I’m comfortable in my sexuality and gold wheels will allow you to .......

dam, ive ordered mine with black wheels. im not going to ask what that says about me!
    B
    Bazza

It's ok , black wheels matter.

I agree...black wheels,black motorcycles,black uniformSS and black beer (Guiness) matters...
    I read somewhere...buildings matter,too...they were black after being torched...
    November 4th will be an interesting day...
    And not because the M1300GS will be unveiled on this day...

I'm so glad I bought a 2020 Rallye. Best colour and in still spending the £ 2.5 discount

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Yeah,yeah .. smug af

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post
    As it's been in the car world for some time now BWM cars and now the bike division are masters at it. Personally I find it a complete turn off and it absolutely would stop me buying a new bike if I couldn't spec it exactly as I wanted it. Thankfully other manufacturers aren't quite there yet but it's only a matter of time.........

Andres
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    One of the five imbeciles of the vainglorious big swinging dick types of the Harley section

in fairness this is my return to a gs and i was a bit unsure what options are the 'must have'. now you just order a gsa with pillion pack at no cost plus 40 year pack and done.

im moving from an ATAS and in fairness the latest 1100 with all the bits isnt a kick in the arse of the GS price.

roll on 1st Jan.
    Bazza

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314