Traction control/anti-wheelie

I’ve noticed the anti wheelie and tc is far more reactive on the 1250 compared to the 1200 . IMO if you have the bike control and ability turn the systems off for play time that’s what I do becomes just like my ktm exc then .

I’ve noticed the anti wheelie and tc is far more reactive on the 1250 compared to the 1200 . IMO if you have the bike control and ability turn the systems off for play time that’s what I do becomes just like my ktm exc then .
It seems a shame to have the systems available and turn them off, maybe just dial them down to a reasonable level.

It seems a shame to have the systems available and turn them off, maybe just dial them down to a reasonable level.

The Ducati System allows fill customisation of the ABS, traction control and anti wheelie. so you can maintain full TC with little anti wheelie on a scale of 0 being no interference to 5 being full.
This is also fully customisable for the different modes - rain - touring - sport and race

I have never bothered with rain mode and just leave it as is but in sport and race I have the anti wheelie set at 2 which allows the front to lift as high as I wish and also seems to allow it to be kept there without gong higher. Suits me just fine as whilst it is nice to pop the wheel up a bit I am a big pussy after that

The Ducati System allows fill customisation of the ABS, traction control and anti wheelie. so you can maintain full TC with little anti wheelie on a scale of 0 being no interference to 5 being full.
This is also fully customisable for the different modes - rain - touring - sport and race

I have never bothered with rain mode and just leave it as is but in sport and race I have the anti wheelie set at 2 which allows the front to lift as high as I wish and also seems to allow it to be kept there without gong higher. Suits me just fine as whilst it is nice to pop the wheel up a bit I am a big pussy after that

I moved to the GS from a Multistrada 1200 and really liked the electronics on that bike
Haydn

Not of lot know that when riding in dynamic mode the left hand suspension switch cycles between road and dynamic suspension which allows softer ride without changing the throttle response and traction intervention , I use it all the time when the road surface changes .

Not of lot know that when riding in dynamic mode the left hand suspension switch cycles between road and dynamic suspension which allows softer ride without changing the throttle response and traction intervention , I use it all the time when the road surface changes .

That applies to all three modes, I think most people know this.

Hi,

A couple of times whilst trying to set off quickly from stopped progress has been very jerky, I'm assuming that this is the bike's electronics intervening and preventing wheel-spin or the front wheel lifting? Bike was in road mode, what settings do I need to change to prevent this?

Haydn

later bikes with the LCD dash got a software update in Jan 2018 that allowed a bit more go in dynamic mode (even allowing some air). Never use "road" its a pathetic joke

another option these days is to plug in motoscan and turn off the nanny properly (although bits might complain)

enduro pro still activates the irritant and turns off cruise control. TC is just a joke for idiots that can't ride (where the manufacturer maps the throttle sensibly)

Haydn,just run sticky tires like PST2 or CTA3/CRA3 and put it in Dynamic Pro and you have virtually no interference...:thumb2 Gear shift assist pro can be indeed jerky on a 2 cylinder bike with shaftdrive...I never use it.I'm much better than the robot...supersmoothandquickgearchanges:D

Back
Top Bottom