Laminated trousers..

Flamair

Reaction score
Hi all..

After some laminated pants!

Trouble is, I need waist size 32"-34"but a leg length of 33". Apart from Oxford's Mondial (And I can't find any stock of these) does anyone do a 34" waist long leg (33") laminate trouser?

Any info or recommendations gratefully received.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Both Rev’It! and Klim do laminate pants in standard, long, or short leg.
Both will be pricier than the Oxford mondial though.

And of course there is Rukka as well - many different waist options, plus short, regular or long legs.

Just picked up a pair of Klim Badlands in 32 (Reg?) and they fit my 32~34 waist. I assume they are reg length stated as so by shop and no markings to indicate otherwise but more than cover my legs which I'd guestimate at about 33" though if you intend to ride in trainers they may leave ankle bones exposed? ie they are long enough to cover my AStar goretex Mid calf road boots by a good number of inches when seated.
My trews waist is normally a comfortable M&S 34" or fek breath in 32", and the 34" Badlands I tried felt too baggy . If you have a large posterior YMMV.

Hi all..

Trouble is, I need waist size 32"-34"but a leg length of 33". Apart from Oxford's Mondial (And I can't find any stock of these) does anyone do a 34" waist long leg (33") laminate trouser?

Have a look at Staedler and Rycha

Hi all..

Rukka 48/50 equate to 31-33 or 32-34 waist in my experience. C2 standard length are perfect for me with boots and I normally take a 33 inseam jeans.

Back
Top Bottom