I hope someone can help

At present I have a Cardo Q1 which I use to communicate to

1 My Nav V

2 iPhone 10

I find it easier to access my music and phone through my Nav v

I have the phone and Nav paired to my Cardo

and

my phone paired to my Nav V as well

Music (from sat nav or phone) and sat nav instructions are loud and clear but telephone calls are very quiet even at low speeds

Is this set up correctly?

My unit is quite old and I'm considering 'upgrading to a Cardo Freecom 1. Do you think this will help with the phone problem?

Many thanks for any help

Mike

Have you checked the phone volume level whilst in a call. On my iPhone XS, phone call volume is independent to media volume.

They don't last forever. I had to throw away a Qz that stopped working. Probably best to replace.

Thanks for your replies

Victor C.....all my volumes are at max

Stonehenge.......I think it could be the unit but I don't want to waste money if the new one is the same. Fortunately I have a friend who will let me borrow his Q1 as a comarison. Unfortunately I will not see him for a while but here is no great rush at this time of year.

I also asked the same question on the Yamaha Super Tenere forum and their opinion is:-

'The problem may be having the phone paired with both satnav and the headset. I have been led to believe that it's better to just pair the phone only with satnav and then pair satnav with the headset'.

I'll certainly give this a try

Thanks again for your suggestions

Mike

:rob:rob:rob

'The problem may be having the phone paired with both satnav and the headset. I have been led to believe that it's better to just pair the phone only with satnav and then pair satnav with the headset'.

Unfortunately this did not work

I'll now wait for my friend and try his to find out if my Q1 unit is faulty

Cheers

Mike

Back
Top Bottom