TFT - Iphone - Volume

mw3230

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have my iPhone XR, Sena 20 Evo and the TFT screen linked. When I receive a phone call the caller details are displayed on the TFT, I can answer the call by pushing the wheel to the right but can only hear the caller very faintly. Adjusting the volume on the Sena to the max is still not sufficiently loud for me to be able to conduct a conversation. The volume on the Sena is more than adequate when listening to music or intercom chatting

Has anyone any suggestions as to how I can increase the volume of incoming calls received in the way

I have my iPhone XR, Sena 20 Evo and the TFT screen linked. When I receive a phone call the caller details are displayed on the TFT, I can answer the call by pushing the wheel to the right but can only hear the caller very faintly. Adjusting the volume on the Sena to the max is still not sufficiently loud for me to be able to conduct a conversation. The volume on the Sena is more than adequate when listening to music or intercom chatting

Has anyone any suggestions as to how I can increase the volume of incoming calls received in the way

You have to adjust the volume on the telephone when it is connected. The Bluetooth profile is separate from the normal volume adjustment on the phone.

You have to adjust the volume on the telephone when it is connected. The Bluetooth profile is separate from the normal volume adjustment on the phone.

Same with your Senna - you have to turn up the volume while the call is active as it had independent adjustment for each source (intercom, phone, music all separate).

Same applies to Cardo Packtalk too, when communicating to another headset control the volume with roller wheel by rolling wheel forward to increase volume, but if music is playing from phone you HAVE to set the phone volume AFTER bluetooth is connection is established, it says on my Samsung phone in red typeface 'listening to audio at high volume can damage hearing' just whack it up to max in red and trim it down on headset to your preference, same applies with Nav. What ever device is playing or talking at that moment adjust the roller wheel for that particular volume setting. Packtalk volume pre-sets could be done via the phone App but with the BMW TFT system it's difficult because your phone is connected to the TFT not directly to the phone so the App doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Same here, a bit of a pain. Once connections are established I turn volume to max on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom