Hi

AndyStratton

Reaction score
Hi guys, posted a new thread yesterday but haven’t heard anything back? Have I done it right or was it just a boring question ?

Dunno about 1200s but welcome here :)

This site is full of really knolagable folk spoofing folk people who don’t have a clue and people who don’t give a fuck. Your question falls into the last category. Welcome along. JJH

This site is full of really knolagable folk spoofing folk people who don’t have a clue and people who don’t give a fuck. Your question falls into the last category. Welcome along. JJH

Ok, now I’m confused.. my first question was genuine, I’d still like to know about the tank vinyl thing, have I committed a faux pas by not introducing myself correctly or as I said is it just a shit boring question ??

Ok, now I’m confused.. my first question was genuine, I’d still like to know about the tank vinyl thing, have I committed a faux pas by not introducing myself correctly or as I said is it just a shit boring question ??
I've moved your 'random question' to the 1200 section where it might get a few responses.

No and no. Someone will be along to answer your question. JJH

Greetings Andy & welcome to the forum.....:thumby:
Thanks guys, just for info this isn’t my first GS, had an 1150 adv back in the day. Just started working back in London as paramedic so need a decent commuter so fireblade had to go. I hope to embrace all things beemer again so I guess this is a good place to start. 👍

Thanks guys, just for info this isn’t my first GS, had an 1150 adv back in the day. Just started working back in London as paramedic so need a decent commuter so fireblade had to go. I hope to embrace all things beemer again so I guess this is a good place to start. ��

Isle of Wight to London? That’s one hell of a daily commute :D

I thought the LAS had stopped recruiting old people with fake sun tans:D

well they won't let me back on the bikes but they let me be a stretcher monkey, I'm gonna guess... steve m ???

:thumby:
I worked with one of Torries mates yesterday and she said you’d come back (Ell).

I think you’re mad but with all those mouths to feed needs must I suppose!

I’m sure we’ll bump into each other soon.

PS don’t fit right angle valve adapters to your new bike:D

Back
Top Bottom