How many XMotos remain?

Foxracer

Reaction score
So during lockdown I bought a sight unseen Xmoto...before it came up on eBay id never heard of it before, i was originally looking at KTMs.

Anyway, it was delivered and i love it! Had a major service done, and put a number of miles on it since.

So im curious as to how many are left in the UK, and how many Xmoto owners are on this forum. I've never seen one in the wild, or even an XC or XCh?

So during lockdown I bought a sight unseen Xmoto...before it came up on eBay id never heard of it before, i was originally looking at KTMs.

Anyway, it was delivered and i love it! Had a major service done, and put a number of miles on it since.

So im curious as to how many are left in the UK, and how many Xmoto owners are on this forum. I've never seen one in the wild, or even an XC or XCh?

I've got three XChallenges an XCountry and an XMoto

Here is my XMoto....

That's really nicely done, i hope mine looks that good eventually! I'd love to see a list of the parts you've fitted....starting with those mirrors as mine didn't come with any 🤔

Thanks, have ordered a set. Will be nice to actually be able to see things behind me now!

Is the X Moto the same as the X Challenge with different wheels and a proper shock? It looks the same bodywork and seat.

Back
Top Bottom