Spectro 6 speed transmission fluid.

Rugged Path

The Honourable.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well I am down to 3 bottles left brought back from the US whilst on vacation years back.
And I need to do a change of fluid soon. So still safe for now.
Looking on eBay, one bottle is going for around £35 . And I used to think Synth 3 was expensive.

A future substitute alternative will be searched for or another vacation.

This stuff is supposed to be 'noise reducing' but when riding with the OEM mufflers, all sorts of other shaking, rubbing and rattling noises can be heard; especially with a half helmet on.

One rattle removed this weekend was replacing the bushes in the gear pedal shaft hole on the primary casing. Really had to knock the old one's out with the 'big' hammer.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Well I am down to 3 bottles left brought back from the US whilst on vacation years back.
And I need to do a change of fluid soon. So still safe for now.
Looking on eBay, one bottle is going for around £35 . And I used to think Synth 3 was expensive.

A future substitute alternative will be searched for or another vacation.

This stuff is supposed to be 'noise reducing' but when riding with the OEM mufflers, all sorts of other shaking, rubbing and rattling noises can be heard; especially with a half helmet on.

One rattle removed this weekend was replacing the bushes in the gear pedal shaft hole on the primary casing. Really had to knock the old one's out with the 'big' hammer.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Facts garage up near Falkirk Scotland do spectro oils maybe give them a call and ask if theyll post some out ..

Back
Top Bottom