Resetting Service warning

Just get the thing serviced... It's a couple of hundred quid against a £13k+ bike

Then you can sell with the proper "full service history". Any right-minded buyer will want to knock hundreds off the price without it on such a new bike.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Where is the obd plug on a 2019 1250 ?
I think its the square type now?

Thanks.

It's the square ish shape. Like car OBD2 connections.
You can get adaptors to convert to older GS911s. I've got the kit, but would not be resetting a service light without servicing it!

Really?
In front of the battery. That's behind the little plastic panel on the right. That's below the tank.
OBD2 kit won't work.

Obd does work, I’ve done a few 19 plate bikes with them

No bitchy remarks from me.

Obd does work, I’ve done a few 19 plate bikes with them

Nice one. I stand corrected! I've got a gs911 but I've also tinkered around with lots of handheld readers, pc software, various cables, etc without success on the BMWs.

Motoscan is a new one on me. Cheers.

Nice one. I stand corrected! I've got a gs911 but I've also tinkered around with lots of handheld readers, pc software, various cables, etc without success on the BMWs.

Motoscan is a new one on me. Cheers.

Motoscan works really well
I had a 911 and there isn’t that much difference apart from my obd also does cars

I reset my 1200gs service indicator using the OBDLink device, I have recently tried the device in the OBD2 socket on my 1250gs, it talks to the bike OK.

Back
Top Bottom