FAO Brian ( Shez1)

snappo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey mate, just thought you’d like to know that my GSA is now on 56k and still looking pretty damn fine!

321b7df6af119e34de15d622689ff9bc.jpg

080460a80d4eb2a79a19f0f57de6a996.jpg

3926d931b1433a798258da05b63eb709.jpg

0a82c59092868c7648dc11f06b206aff.jpg

a59ac3711e6a5fa8b064ace5d2a09280.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How you get and keep a bike that clean, (unless it goes nowhere which, i'm sure it does) is beyond me :nenau

Good work :thumb

Looks like mine! Washing and ACF50 in my case. Is it the original rear shock on there?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Fine weather rider ex Harley man?.

All Year Biker treatment once a year, then I shoot it with a hosepipe and a little agitating brush now and again. Trust me, it only looks this clean once a year, usually it’s minging!
The ACF50 makes sure that all the dirt and moisture doesn’t get into it - the super shiny finish is really just a bonus, it’s the protection that’s worth paying for!

All Year Biker treatment once a year, then I shoot it with a hosepipe and a little agitating brush now and again. Trust me, it only looks this clean once a year, usually it’s minging!
The ACF50 makes sure that all the dirt and moisture doesn’t get into it - the super shiny finish is really just a bonus, it’s the protection that’s worth paying for!
+1

I really rate ACF50. As you say, it can look a mess for ages, but give a proper clean and it comes up looking new.

Got mine in bits at the moment as i have removed the shocks to send to Denz0 for him to work his magic on and, it looks terrible.
Tank off, side panels away, top crash bar unshipped, it really does look a sad case. It's minging under the tank, the trip up the
Dalton Highway probably has a lot to do with that though. Frame is rusty here and there and in general need of some TLC tbh.
So, it's not going back together until it's cleaned, tidied up and bits painted then i'm going to look at getting someone who's
good at it to get it as shiny as it will go and ACF50 it. Time i spent some time and money on the old girl as she's a belter.

"Is it the original rear shock on there?
"

No, its a Wilbers (front and rear, unless he has changed them).

"Dalton Highway probably has a lot to do with that though."

Yes this bike has also been up the Dalton. And yes, it was a bugger to clean afterwards.

Looking great Snappo, glad to see the bike in such excellent condition. A credit to you sir. :beerjug:

B

"

Yes this bike has also been up the Dalton. And yes, it was a bugger to clean afterwards.

Looking great Snappo, glad to see the bike in such excellent condition. A credit to you sir. :beerjug:

B

Yep, the Wilbers that you put on it are still going strong!

I’ve had the suspension set up for me, but the only other changes have been cosmetic, apart from a set of Up & Back bar risers.

It’s an absolute cracker of a bike, can’t see me changing it any time soon!

Yes its a great bike. The GSA got a bit heavy, still enjoying a GS twin cam. Like you, I cannot see me changing it in the near future.

"

Yes this bike has also been up the Dalton. And yes, it was a bugger to clean afterwards :beerjug:

B

Looked at the images. Yes, clearly not the original shock on the rear. Remote adjuster fits in so well I hardly saw it!

Back
Top Bottom