Bagster tank bags

Northern Monkey

Reaction score
Does anyone know , are all bagster tank bags interchangeable? I’ve just got a cover for my 1150gsa and wondering if it needs to be a specific tank bag for the gsa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should be intercghangeable... I’m still using a bag from my airhead GS on my 1150GSA tank and I have a Kreiga US5 that was designed to mount onto the same fittings, so I seriously doubt they would change the bags for different bikes as well as the covers.

Let me know if you want to pop round and check them on yours...

Does anyone know , are all bagster tank bags interchangeable? I’ve just got a cover for my 1150gsa and wondering if it needs to be a specific tank bag for the gsa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite all. There are a couple of ‘trail bike’ designs for short tanks. The mounting clips are closer front back, although I believe baglux do extenders to allow those bags fit the std length. I use a small City bag mostly, but mainly because its the only one that fits my Pan. Anything bigger catches horn and starter buttons on full lock. But I have used my Alpha bag on my R850GS in the past, dont recall any problems.

Back
Top Bottom