Anyone near Cambridge or Peterborough?

Fugly

Reaction score
Hi all,

As per my introduction thread, am giving some serious thought to an ATAS and wondered if anyone was in the vicinity of Cambridge or Peterborough?

I have a few questions and would like to talk to an owner with a bike about them.

Many thanks

Fugly

Hi all,

As per my introduction thread, am giving some serious thought to an ATAS and wondered if anyone was in the vicinity of Cambridge or Peterborough?

I have a few questions and would like to talk to an owner with a bike about them.

Many thanks

Fugly

I am nearer to Cambridge than Peterborough.

Ignore RedRick, he has issues :)

It is not a joke or banter. It is just a fact that you are a c u n t.

Im near Cambridge....

I am also an Engineer but not "the famous Engineer" on this forum....

I have a GS but my mate has an AT I can ask him

Hi all,

Many thanks

Fugly

Do they have to live in Cambridge or Peterborough to have an option on an ATAS? Or is it something in the water?

See what I mean.......

I know two people with an Africa Twin - however first off, your best bet is to test ride one and then come back with the questions.

Yes, that is the plan, ideally waiting for a break in the weather as I would like to "enjoy" the ride.

Decided mine is going back.
67 plate DCT. 6800 miles. 2 honda services.
Settlement figure is 6400.
I'll be confirming with honda finance this week, but if you want it before then...

I would test ride an AT. I did expecting great things, but it was duller than missionary position sex in the dark with a deeply religious woman who kept her bra on.*🤪😂

So I bought a GS.

* note I haven’t actually experienced that scenario, but that’s how the AT made me feel.

Hi all,
Had an ATAS DCT with Manual suspension from Wheels for about 3 hours yesterday and was more impressed than I thought I would be.
The long travel suspension was excellent on the Fenland roads whilst still cornering at an impressive rate, Found the riding position very comfortable and the left hand switch cluster not too scary. As with most of the electronically managed bikes, you find a setting and it doesn't vary much from there.
The DCT was a revelation and loved swapping between D mode in town and villages and S2 when hitting the nationals.
Performance is what I term real world, it's never going to suprise you but it's certainly more than quick enough.
The Salesman has a deal on manual suspension DCT at £13900 and was offering a pair of panniers into the deal as well, he is calling me tomorrow (his day off today) with the numbers on my R1200RS and then there needs to be some serious thinking over a bottle of red or two and will try to be analytical about it.

We shall see :help

The Salesman has a deal on manual suspension DCT at £13900 and was offering a pair of panniers into the deal as well, he is calling me tomorrow (his day off today) with the numbers on my R1200RS and then there needs to be some serious thinking over a bottle of red or two and will try to be analytical about it.

Is that price for the Adventure Sport version? If so could be interested myself.

The standard AT non DCT is about £13k list if I’m not mistaken so that price for a DCT ATAS with free panniers seems really, really good :thumb

I have a DCT from 2017 - really like it. Mine came with panniers and they are flimsy junk, so unless they have changed over the last three years I wouldn’t give the panniers too much weight in your negotiation.

Hi all,
Had an ATAS DCT with Manual suspension from Wheels for about 3 hours yesterday and was more impressed than I thought I would be.
The long travel suspension was excellent on the Fenland roads whilst still cornering at an impressive rate, Found the riding position very comfortable and the left hand switch cluster not too scary. As with most of the electronically managed bikes, you find a setting and it doesn't vary much from there.
The DCT was a revelation and loved swapping between D mode in town and villages and S2 when hitting the nationals.
Performance is what I term real world, it's never going to suprise you but it's certainly more than quick enough.

The panniers for the 2020 ATAS are great but expensive.
c30804215c3b0ab236088f10f1e05e8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies, been away for a while.

Yes that deal was for a DTC ATAS manual suspension.

The offer for my R1200RS was less than hoped for and with a downturn in my business (hopefully temporary) I decided to sit the winter out and revisit come spring.

Back
Top Bottom