Quadlock mount with vibration dampeners

Bikedud

Reaction score
Morning all
Anyone was brave enough to mount I phone with the vibration dampeners ?
Or she’ll I just bin it ??

I’m interested in this as well. Love my quad lock but deff wish it was less shaky

What's the question here? Whether anyone has used the vibration damper yet?

Speaking from the other perspective I've just completed another 2500mi tour around Europe including a bit of off road, my Samsung was on the quadlock mount the whole time and it's been 100% reliable. Same as last year and the year before.

What's the question here? Whether anyone has used the vibration damper yet?

Speaking from the other perspective I've just completed another 2500mi tour around Europe including a bit of off road, my Samsung was on the quadlock mount the whole time and it's been 100% reliable. Same as last year and the year before.
Yes with the IPhone !

I fitted the vibration damper to my mount yesterday but haven't had time to try it yet, the phone seems to wobble a lot when you touch it.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

I found my camera got dust in it and was wondering if it was due to vibrations with the quadlock but could have just been a faulty phone (Apple replaced it). Would be interested to hear if it’s more stable with the damper in use

I found my camera got dust in it and was wondering if it was due to vibrations with the quadlock but could have just been a faulty phone (Apple replaced it). Would be interested to hear if it’s more stable with the damper in use
Don’t mount your I phone without the dampener!

Where is the best place to mount please ? handlebars. Just having a look at purchasing one but unsure as what to get. My phone is a galaxy S10 fitting to a gs1250a
Cheers

Where is the best place to mount please ? handlebars. Just having a look at purchasing one but unsure as what to get. My phone is a galaxy S10 fitting to a gs1250a
Cheers
Not sure on the GSA. It's a case of working out where you want it, and finding a position that doesn't obscure the clocks or get in the way generally. On my ATAT I have it mounted way over near the left switchgear otherwise it blocks the dash, key, and interferes with tankbag.

Cheers

Mine is bar mounted (TC - GSA) next too the handlebar clamps, works perfectly and doesn't get in the way. If I didn't also have the Nav cradle on the windscreen bar I'd have it up there.

I use the Samsung S9.

Also are going to use it in landscape or portrait mode, you need enough room to twist it on and off.

Also are going to use it in landscape or portrait mode, you need enough room to twist it on and off.

You can buy extra pieces to make the mount higher to get round this type of thing and they also do an extension bar. I bought both when I got the mirror stem mount for a Vespa, all work great.

Thanks lads. Ordered a few bits and pieces.

I’ve done a lot of miles with my iPhone X mounted on a quad lock, maybe I’m lucky, but no issues

I fitted the vibration damper to my mount yesterday but haven't had time to try it yet, the phone seems to wobble a lot when you touch it.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s useless. It wobbles far too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn’t agree more. It’s useless. It wobbles far too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That isn't what I wanted to hear! I'll give mine a test ride but if it's thst bad the whole can go back, they offer a 30day money back guarantee, I might have to use it.

That isn't what I wanted to hear! I'll give mine a test ride but if it's thst bad the whole can go back, they offer a 30day money back guarantee, I might have to use it.

I would if I were you !

Back
Top Bottom