Portsoy 10 to 12 September 2021

Yes please Alistair, camping.

Hopefully restrictions will ease around the middle of the year.

If Misano MotoGP is on I'll be there, as you know, but I'll get a raffle prize (or two) to you somehow before then.

I didn't know about this... I can bring something small and insignificant. I will bring a raffle prize too!

Will keep an eye on this if we're out of lockdown by then. I am going to try book into the sail loft if there is any space left

Will keep an eye on this if we're out of lockdown by then. I am going to try book into the sail loft if there is any space left

Give them a phone, if you don't get through I'll send you the email address. For now they are keeping the sail loft for us but at some point they will open it to everyone if we don't fill it

Hi tried giving them a phone with no luck.Could you send me the email address please and i will drop them a email this afternoon

Hi tried giving them a phone with no luck.Could you send me the email address please and i will drop them a email this afternoon

They'll be closed just now so I'd be surprised if he was there on a Sunday
I've sent his email address in a pm

All booked in for 2 nights in the sail loft. Looks like nice wee drive up from the North Ayrshire

Back
Top Bottom