Portsoy 10 to 12 September 2021

Is this jaunt invite only or are newbies welcome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this jaunt invite only or are newbies welcome?

When you get there and SEE the antics of some of the attendees, you will chuckle at the naivete of that question! :D I don't think I'm taking any liberties when I say it's "Come one, come all" (For one year anyway! :augie)

When you get there and SEE the antics of some of the attendees, you will chuckle at the naivete of that question! :D I don't think I'm taking any liberties when I say it's "Come one, come all" (For one year anyway! :augie)

Appreciated guys
New to the site and thought it only polite to ask.
Bunk house or camping I’m happy with either, just chapping at the bit to get out of lock-down and get some trips planned
Look forward to it and will be sure to pack a bottle of JD in pannier to break to ice

Appreciated guys
New to the site and thought it only polite to ask.
Bunk house or camping I’m happy with either, just chapping at the bit to get out of lock-down and get some trips planned
Look forward to it and will be sure to pack a bottle of JD in pannier to break to ice

As Pete says, all welcome :beerjug:

Also, a newbie will be heading up from Irvine first long trip on my new GSA this year hopefully

I also intend to pop up. Will just be for the Saturday and will probably take the other half and will just book into a hotel somewhere nearby.

Be good to see you again, while since blacklunans :beerjug:

Portsoy

Hi guys, I agreed to attend earlier in the thread just confirming I will be camping.
Cheers, Brian

Has anyone got a contact email for The Sail Loft?
Tried to book through the email on their website but just keep getting “message failed to send as server rejected recipients email address”

I've spoken to Ian who runs the campsite, he's not in the office much so if you want to book the sail loft hostel or a plug in van site phone him on 01261 842695 and leave a message. Make sure you mention UKGSER.

Cheer guys, appreciated

Ian is holding the bunkhouse for now for us, currently 7 booked in. He has also blocked off a few plug in spots in case anyone else wants a van spot. The bunkhouse is just out of shot on the right.
The grass area along the top of the beach (across road) has 12 official camping sites on it, easily fit big tent, car, baggage on each so he's blocked that whole area off for us, we can fit a fair few bikes and tents there. For perspective, you can see my bike and tent on the right in the campsite photo. And not a bad position.

Attachments

• DSC_1425.JPG
    DSC_1425.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC_1424.JPG
    DSC_1424.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 288
Ian is holding the bunkhouse for now for us, currently 7 booked in. He has also blocked off a few plug in spots in case anyone else wants a van spot. The bunkhouse is just out of shot on the right.
The grass area along the top of the beach (across road) has 12 official camping sites on it, easily fit big tent, car, baggage on each so he's blocked that whole area off for us, we can fit a fair few bikes and tents there. For perspective, you can see my bike and tent on the right in the campsite photo. And not a bad position.

It's got the makings of a good one :)

Myself (neil23)
Martin (the lost soul)
Kev (norm)
All booked on in motorhomes.

:beerjug::beer::jager

Back
Top Bottom