Portsoy 10 to 12 September 2021

Still not heard back from the voice mail i left or the email i sent.
will need to try again.

If it's only been 2 days I'm sure he'll get on to it soon. He's not officially working just now so his hours aren't fixed

You can also try via Facebook messenger, search for sail loft bunkhouse Portsoy

Please include me at the event . I’ve booked a b&b in the town. Looking forward to a good run out from down south.

Sounds good, an escape route in the evening :thumb
Should find a good route up
It will be a main road blast to friends in the wilds of Cumbria and day two open to route suggestions as I’ve only been up the west side of Scotland to Fort Bill and Skye.
The b&b was based on previous ukgser events I will only have to put with my own belching and farting.

It will be a main road blast to friends in the wilds of Cumbria and day two open to route suggestions as I’ve only been up the west side of Scotland to Fort Bill and Skye.
The b&b was based on previous ukgser events I will only have to put with my own belching and farting.

I'll be heading up from Carlisle, here's a rough route, if the link works!
https://maps.app.goo.gl/YASxhuR4qvVjUG9o8

I like the look of that ;)

just got to sort out the dates, now looking a bit precarious :(

I'll be heading up from Carlisle, here's a rough route, if the link works!
https://maps.app.goo.gl/YASxhuR4qvVjUG9o8

Great route up until you hit the A470 to get round Edinburgh where, depending on the time you hit it, can be a bitch. I have done the A7 route a good few times but won't be this time, i'm done
with it as it's not what it's cracked up to be especially when coupled with the A470 thing. I'll be going Sterling, Dunblane, head over to the A93 Blairgowrie and North from there which is biker heaven :)

Great route up until you hit the A470 to get round Edinburgh where, depending on the time you hit it, can be a bitch. I have done the A7 route a good few times but won't be this time, i'm done
with it as it's not what it's cracked up to be especially when coupled with the A470 thing. I'll be going Sterling, Dunblane, head over to the A93 Blairgowrie and North from there which is biker heaven :)

A470 ??

Do you mean the A720 ? Are you also looking for furniture on route :D

The Edinburgh by pass canbea pain at times !!
See you there fella ��

Back
Top Bottom