Portsoy 10 to 12 September 2021

Maybe we could sponsor them to knit Pete an all-weather jumper (or cardigan)!

Maybe we could sponsor them to knit Pete an all-weather jumper (or cardigan)!

Sore point that. She's gone through the entire output of the annual NZ sheep shearing and not so much as a pair of pawkies for yours truly!

It's the 1% WI, wouldn't mess with them

They can be a racy bunch right enough!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-29 Calendar Girls story laid bare in Dales exhibition.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-29 Calendar Girls story laid bare in Dales exhibition.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 204
I hope we're going to have a Covid Jab Passports requirement please ....

.... so that I know those crowding in to my likkle Camper for a late night drink are Covid free :D

:beerjug:

.... so that I know those crowding in to my likkle Camper for a late night drink are Covid free :D

We can set up a security entrance to check folk :thumb2

Attachments

• 1b068c17f8cdccfec5d793c73f01baa2.jpg
    1b068c17f8cdccfec5d793c73f01baa2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 312
Can you put me down for this one please, campervan with electric.
I’ve been in touch with Ian at Portsoy and booked a pitch.

If it's going to be freezing I might have to change to a campervan booking (I'll have had it two years by then and, at the moment, still not been away in it!) - It's a bit early to tell at the moment!

If it's going to be freezing I might have to change to a campervan booking (I'll have had it two years by then and, at the moment, still not been away in it!) - It's a bit early to tell at the moment!

I wouldn't leave it too long, he's getting booked up for vans

With Dent cancelled, i'm looking forward to this even more. I've got a few days off, so aiming to head up and get there for Thursday and will take a scenic west coast trip on the way home.

2nd jab this Saturday lunchtime! None of that Laphroaig mouthwash thanks... :D

Back
Top Bottom