Oil or piss?!

To establish whether it's a mammal marking its territory, you need to goad the beast. So this evening, take a piss on your front wheel and note the splash pattern. In the morning you can see whether the other beast has responded to your territorial challenge.

Put your finger in the hole. If you find oil its from the 2 oil seals of the differential. It happens me last year

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

put your finger in the hole and find it's defineatly piss?:D

I’ve never known anyone worry so much about nothing. It’s becoming a regular theme with you :D

I'm getting older steppers. It's getting worse . So all I can do is share the laugh

But look, we got two different, but matching pics of cats piss on wheels. That doesn't happen every day

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Rear drive "leak"

Had the same thing happen to me straight after the recall for the rear drive, Here's the sodding culprit!

Attachments

• 20160727_202800.jpg
    20160727_202800.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 140
last month I had the seal fail. I could smell the fluid, and it was all over the wheel and side of tyre.
If it's animal, once they've started it'll keep happening, as it's a teritorial thing.

Had it in my house with another cat using the cat flap, ruined a cabinet bottom before we spotted him.:mad::mad::mad:

Thank you gents, I'm feeling a fraction less daft

I'm pleased to say, the bike got me home without the slightest hitch and through some shite weather too. I've really grown to love this bike.

Thank you gents, I'm feeling a fraction less daft

I'm pleased to say, the bike got me home without the slightest hitch and through some shite weather too. I've really grown to love this bike.

Oh good :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom