Rokker Revolution

oddshapedballs

Reaction score
Does anyone wear the Rokker Revolution jeans right through the winter? I love my PMJ jeans but they're too cold for winter riding and of course no good if it rains. I find jeans so much more comfortable than my Rukka trousers.

Does anyone wear the Rokker Revolution jeans right through the winter? I love my PMJ jeans but they're too cold for winter riding and of course no good if it rains. I find jeans so much more comfortable than my Rukka trousers.

I do. But they get cold unless you stick a pair of Merino leggings underneath. Had them on today without leggings and kind of wish I had put them on.

I do have Rukka trousers for when it is really nasty outside, but I mainly wear the Rokkers.

I do. But they get cold unless you stick a pair of Merino leggings underneath. Had them on today without leggings and kind of wish I had put them on.

I do have Rukka trousers for when it is really nasty outside, but I mainly wear the Rokkers.

Same here, if the weather is nippy a pair of M&S Merino long johns or Mountain Warehouse (Cheap as chips) and good to go. Hardly seem to wear my Enduroguard trews at all. I was trying to sell the Rokkers at one point, what the hell was I thinking :) :) Great bits of kit.

What are they like in hot (humid) weather? I've always imagined them to not be particularly breathable and therefore not great in hot weather?

Andres

In really hot weather they don't breath as good as you'd like, so boiled Balls are on the menu :) But I'm talking mid 30's here, most of the time they are fine temperature wise, and they look good off the bike to, with no obvious armour pockets and additional bulk. Bloody expensive new, but I guess there are deals around.

Agree with the above.
Rokker Revolutions are my default ‘pants’ for the last 2 years.
Wore them on both my Vercors/HD trip and Asturias/ATAS trip this summer.
They’re great from about 12 to 26 degrees.Above that and you get a bit hot and below that you need a base layer ,as said above.

I’ve started wearing Rukka outlast leggings and they are very comfy and warm.Supposed to also help keep you cool when’s its hot but not tried them yet as only bought a while back.

Great thing with merino is it seems to regulate temperature. In my 15 years of commuting in full (zip together) leathers I wore them summer and winter.

tom

Back
Top Bottom