Indicator relay

Sungaets

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello,
I am or should say have fitted led indicators to my 07 xcountry, I have fitted inline resistors , one each side to allow for the difference in wattage. I still have a hyper flash problem. Thinking to change the relay but am not sure where it is, can anyone help by pointing me in the location of the relay please.
Cheers Dean.

I was looking in to this the other day, and from research, I think the answer is that there isn't one. The forum posts I read seemed to suggest that it's all part of the instrument binnacle and there isn't a separate relay. Happy to be proved wrong though!

Hello,
I am or should say have fitted led indicators to my 07 xcountry, I have fitted inline resistors , one each side to allow for the difference in wattage. I still have a hyper flash problem. Thinking to change the relay but am not sure where it is, can anyone help by pointing me in the location of the relay please.
Cheers Dean.

There is no flasher relay . Resistors need to be 50 Ohms , I have found you only need a resistor wired into each of the front indicators and this corrects the flash rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all replies. I have wired in a 50w resistor in parallel to the front indicators, flashing rate is good now,

Back
Top Bottom