New 2021 RT 1250

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just opened up Facebook to see a live broadcast from BMW. Dunno why as I don’t subscribe .
Anyway , not sure if it’s been mentioned elsewhere .

New design , daytime running lights , radar guided cruise control . Huge TFT etc etc

fa735e282bfaab7b4c14da2f438cda38.jpg

a428d2a3289919db1077222b0d27d9a7.jpg

All new speakers/hifi system

10 inch TFT

c1dbb49b91470475c7f0e96da501dc9d.jpeg

Integrated mapping

d6b7049ab2b1684f99cf5c16f31cb536.jpeg

The things I do for you boys !!!

Wireless phone charging
dac95fefc235880de62443d679c97f8f.jpeg

Bike weighs 279kgs wet.

222 kg load capacity.

Just had a play with the configurator and if you add virtually everything such as snazzy paint,all the audio options etc , it comes to a smidge over £20k so seems to be better value than the latest GS1250,which is a similar price but with less toys.

It’s looking good might have to raid the piggy bank to update the 1200RT

The new screen with integrated GPS looks good.

thats looks great ,I love the RTs

Just had a play with the configurator and if you add virtually everything such as snazzy paint,all the audio options etc , it comes to a smidge over £20k so seems to be better value than the latest GS1250,which is a similar price but with less toys.

I thought it looked like they hadn't updated the configurator with the new bike?

I looked at the new configurator, it is showing the new bike but not the new screen, a bit strange ?. Maybe that isn't fully ready yet

Eh? Bog standard white with audio system, SOS and Cruise is £22K. Add snazzy paint, colour matched topcase and some options and it’ll be nudging £25K :eek:

Eh? Bog standard white with audio system, SOS and Cruise is £22K. Add snazzy paint, colour matched topcase and some options and it’ll be nudging £25K :eek:

I think you have ticked too many boxes, sport paint the 3 packs, central locking and SOS £18800

Test riding the currant 1250 rt in two weeks time the 1250 gs exclusive could be going

After the 1200gs lc my 18 1200rt le has been a revelation it handles better and is surprisingly nimble handling. Suits very well as I don’t attempt off road on it .The new rt will be very tempting .

Nice with the tft dash, clearly thats what people like and expect but they managed to make a perfectly good looking front with the circular day lights, into a squinty japanesey one. Looks like an FJR, which is a step backwards.

It will be great bike overall no doubt, as have been all its forefathers.

I think you have ticked too many boxes, sport paint the 3 packs, central locking and SOS £18800

You must be seeing something different. When I look at it there are two options - std bike starting at £15815 and LE at £20,035. The std bike has only one package - comfort pack at £1400. I got to the price above via the LE option + std alpine white + active cruise, audio system and SOS.

You must be seeing something different. When I look at it there are two options - std bike starting at £15815 and LE at £20,035. The std bike has only one package - comfort pack at £1400. I got to the price above via the LE option + std alpine white + active cruise, audio system and SOS.

I think that when Bayman looked the configurator hadn't been updated.

Back
Top Bottom