I’ll just leave this here

What is the attraction?

Of a bike with no mudguards,silencer, horn, illegal headlight etc which is totally impractical to ride anywhere.

Youve got to be fucking kidding!

It must make your hackles rise Mikey :(

I’m not fond of that style of bike. I can’t for the life of me understand why the exhaust is wrapped. The upper shock mount should be better finished and not rely on a build up of weld to make it fit. There are people who will part with money for it but not me. JJH

I cant imagine why they think these bikes are worth the money being asked. What a piss take for such dire "engineering" - and as already pointed out these bikes are so impractical as to be almost unrideable in anything but the narrowest circumstances.

I think the target market for these bikes are a ornament in a Barbers window/shopfront.
May have been welded by a barber - left a lot on top :D

I wonder if Mikeyboy is looking at the angle of the rear shock absorber and the effect on it’s efficiency and and life?

I had a pet crow when I was a lad and it could shit neater than that shocker mount welding, another ‘show-bike’ but if the builders can’t see how bad that welding is, then what else can’t they see.

Pity cos its quite a cool if you like that kind of thing.

It seems an expensive way of losing your right leg when the mount snaps btw does it cause an issue with the brake caliper being in front of the fork stanchion?

btw does it cause an issue with the brake caliper being in front of the fork stanchion?

The calipers are behind the stanchions. :augie

Ok, just seen the second link. :D

No, it doesn't, not that you'd notice, despite all the theorists who may say otherwise.

You have to love an optimist!!!

Love the battery position Gonna be a doosey of you get caught out in the rain !!

Those things should fall into "heavily modified" and be significantly tested for weld and structural strength

Apart from that if you have the money to spend on such a bit of Tat

As long as it is properly done

e.g. You are not getting that shock through your thigh or your bum crack rubbed through by that rear tyre when the seat spigot shears off :eek

AND that is just what you can see ,,, if anyone does fabrication to that standard , then the rest is likely to be equally as DIRE :(:mad:

It’s sooo tempting to contact them and tell them how bad and ridiculously priced they are, but you know it’s just not worth the hassle. :doris

You have to love an optimist!!!

Love the battery position Gonna be a doosey of you get caught out in the rain !!

Those things should fall into "heavily modified" and be significantly tested for weld and structural strength

Apart from that if you have the money to spend on such a bit of Tat

As long as it is properly done

e.g. You are not getting that shock through your thigh or your bum crack rubbed through by that rear tyre when the seat spigot shears off :eek

I get a lot of these in my workshop. All bought at great expense but running like shite. This was from last year, rear wheel off to remove battery that was under the gearbox, no center stand .. all just to drain the gearbox oil. The gearbox was full of water, as the hipster company that built the bike had fitted a digital speedo and not blanked off and made watertight the old speedo location on the gearbox.... and that before the absolutely incredible flat spot in the midrange due to the exhaust ( but it sounds forty, said the owner) ..

Attachments

• 5FBE387D-C573-4FCC-885C-6B224EE00114.jpg
    5FBE387D-C573-4FCC-885C-6B224EE00114.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 356

Back
Top Bottom