Looking a bit of help

Teamin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am trying to find a phone number for this shop Pro Sports Direct.
Does anyone know of the shop or even has a phone number. And is it still trading?
I have searched Google and can find nothing.
The address is coming up as Shirebrook, Mansfield

Attachments

• 51bad997-b3ab-45d3-aedd-4036f07ec012.jpg
    51bad997-b3ab-45d3-aedd-4036f07ec012.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
If you go on google street view it is certainly up on the business park and you can get into the car park and view the front of the store quite easily. The whole park is pretty much owned by sports direct and with the name you give I would think it’s some form of tax offshoot for flogging stuff on. Round here it’s well known for cheap and cheerful but best avoided if you want quality gear.

Although it’s Sports Directs main hub there has also been a retail park built within its grounds. Some really good shops and worth a visit.

For camping stuff they used to be quite good as Sports Direct bought Field & Trek which was an excellent company.

I realise standards will have dropped somewhat, but I've had good stuff from them e.g. a Terra Nova tent at a stupidly low price.

It's a particular tent that I am after and the on line profile just doesn't exist. No numbers or website. Even with you type in the name of the shop and location it doesn't come up with anything.
For camping stuff they used to be quite good as Sports Direct bought Field & Trek which was an excellent company.

I realise standards will have dropped somewhat, but I've had good stuff from them e.g. a Terra Nova tent at a stupidly low price.

Back
Top Bottom