Took out the R1200GSA TC yesterday .....

StewMcGrew

Reaction score
After buying a new R1250GSA last month and the old TC not getting much use, I thought I'd take it out for spin yesterday just to give it a run.

Whilst not as quick as the 1250, it's still such a lovely bike to ride.

Not sure whether I should bother selling it ...

You’ve answered your own question - keep her in the stable.

...........or better still a nice dry garage ;)

My favourite GS was my 2011 Twin Cam Triple Black - which is probably why I have the Scrambler now with the same motor despite having dropped GS's for KTM's :D

I had the same dilemma and sold the Twin Cam, but after a year missed it so much that I bought it back and sold the LC. The motor / gearbox combination is so nice that I got an R9T urban GS too and now feel my biking pleasure is better than ever.

I'm in the same boat. Bought an 1250GSA last year and, while I love the 1250, there is still "something" right about my 2012 TC GSA. Can't see me parting with the TC although my son has his eye on it instead of the 800GSA .....

I rode a new 1250GSA last year at the Rhug Estate, on one of them BMW test ride events.
Whilst it’s undoubtedly a great bike, there’s no way for me it’s approx £13k better than my 2010 Anniversary GSA. Riding it home, and every ride since, I just can’t see me wanting to change it anytime soon, even if I had the money sat there!

Back
Top Bottom