R90S - How much?

When i think that i turned down a few R90S in the late 80's early 90's in the trade as they were too expensive at £1200-£1500. :D

£9k !!!

You can but a house for that in Doncaster

Circa five/six years ago I turned down 'Eng' of this parish's drop dead gorgeous/immaculate R90S.....If you've ever seen any of his bikes you will know how good it was.

It was £7K ish and I hummed/hahhed like a tw@ and didn't buy it....:blast

I've done the same recently with a PERFECT Honda SP2....:blast:blast:blast:blast...

Will they get this money for something that needs restoration?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254754290947?ul_noapp=true

Looks a bit ropey,
Fairing looks to have had a poor respray,could just be the camera angle:hide:hide
Factor in an engine rebuild,gearbox and bevel service ,tyres ,recommission,
and suddenly it’s a £13/14 k bike without trying hard.
The bike in the thread thread tetley has posted the link to has done 40k miles ,
It needs the lot:blast
It makes this cheap and good value:D
Fully restored,commissioned with a warranty :thumby:

Attachments

• BEB93281-483E-4791-BF06-4F93C2D4D681.jpg
    BEB93281-483E-4791-BF06-4F93C2D4D681.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 246
First r90s I saw in the flesh was in the mid 70's and was a one off done by a dealership with Lester alloy wheels a stainless 2 into 1 system but with a variation of the smoked paint job using the same colours as the later r100rt green /black.

Looked brilliant

Attachments

• r100rt.jpg
    r100rt.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 263
Looks a bit ropey,
Fairing looks to have had a poor respray,could just be the camera angle:hide:hide
Factor in an engine rebuild,gearbox and bevel service ,tyres ,recommission,
and suddenly it’s a £13/14 k bike without trying hard.
The bike in the thread thread tetley has posted the link to has done 40k miles ,
It needs the lot:blast
It makes this cheap and good value:D
Fully restored,commissioned with a warranty :thumby:

Saw this bike in the flesh, so to speak, last week. It looks amazing, proper job. If I hadn’t just bought the 100s this would be in my garage.

Back
Top Bottom