Looking for the best deal on Gerbing

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking to buy a pair of gerbing XR gloves, where’s the best deal.

somebody here used to distribute Gerbing I think, but can’t find anything.

I’ll be powering them from my Keis jacket so I’ll need some adapters too.

Thanks for any help :thumb

Gerbing gloves are brilliant - but even Gerbing UK don't seem to understand why they have reverted to to one heat control on each glove. So much easier to use one controller for both. On the old-style clothing you could plug gloves into the end of the sleeves and have one controller for all three items.

Adapters for Keis-Generic (Gerbing, etc) are on the Keis website.

You have to try the gloves on as they come up large-ish. Buy from somewhere with a good returns policy?

There is 10% off when you sign up for their newsletter on the Gerbing UK website

Keis & Gerbing use the same generic SAE connectors. I use a Gerbing Y splitter cable for my Keis gear.

Keis & Gerbing use the same generic SAE connectors. I use a Gerbing Y splitter cable for my Keis gear.

Do you mean the Phono type connectors? If so, I'm not sure that is correct. They use plugs with slightly different duameters (I believe Gerbing use 2.5mm dia pins and Keis use 2.0mm pins); that is why Keis sell adaptor leads. It could be that the diameters are close enough that they will work most of the time, but they are not a proper fit.

Do you mean the Phono type connectors? If so, I'm not sure that is correct. They use plugs with slightly different duameters (I believe Gerbing use 2.5mm dia pins and Keis use 2.0mm pins); that is why Keis sell adaptor leads. It could be that the diameters are close enough that they will work most of the time, but they are not a proper fit.

I have been using this setup for 3 years - works fine. Keis lead to battery, Gerbing Y splitter to Keis jacket and Keis insoles

recently bought a pair of Gerbing heated gloves from Sporttouring and they said that Gerbing was starting to distribute/sell their product themselves.

The Gerbing option has now been removed fom the Sporttouring web-site.

recently bought a pair of Gerbing heated gloves from Sporttouring and they said that Gerbing was starting to distribute/sell their product themselves.

The Gerbing option has now been removed fom the Sporttouring web-site.

not recent, I bought a set of heated gloves direct from Gerbing about 3 years ago - lots of small firms in niche markets are likely to do the same and maybe the only way they can remain profitable

Back
Top Bottom