Size Matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buellzebub

Maximum Mayhem
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Could anyone tell me how wide a Touring Ultra Classic FLHTCU measures at its absolute widest point, please? And what actually is that point, for example is it the mirrors (that can be folded in) or is it something fixed?
If it is something foldable, what then becomes the maximum fixed width? Thanks.
SWMBO has been wanting me to get one for a while but I don't think it will fit through the narrow access to my storage.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

My Electra glide is at the Independent at the moment - having surgery ...

But I did measure it recently as I was setting my garage out - it’s about 1 metre across at its widest or 39 inches in old money

Did to the batwing being handle bar mounted - you wiggle it a bit.....

Nothing that folds in.......

But it’s very heavy

I was not 100% clear -the batwing is handle bar mounted - so you could “wiggle” it through say two gate posts..... but you are knackered if it’s an ally....if you get my drift

Would this be of interest to you as an HD dresser alternative? Need to liquidise an asset as Covid has rendered me unemployed since March and I have a tax bill to pay:mad: 2018 just coming up for 9k miles, Roadmaster 111 (1811cc) Ride Command infotainment system with Sat Nav, heated grips and seat as standard, bike is bog standard, new tyres and brake pads fitted last month.

It's 39.4 inches wide (1m)

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 389
Sorry to hear that Bob. Unfortunately not what I'm looking for I'm afraid, not to mention probably out of my price range.

I thought HMRC had extended 31/1 deadline by 6 months?

Not in any communication to me they have not.....I would be most interested to know though, because I intend on fucking off into the ether...Bollocks to HMRC.

Looks like they have just increased the amount you can pay in instalments..

Death certificate is the way forward:D And if I send them a picture of me being black, then they would not want to upset the applecart, so it should all be cool muthafucka.....:D:D

Back in July they told me it could be deferred until Jan 21, then this month sent me a letter demanding immediate payment but I could still wait until Jan but they would charge interest.

Could anyone tell me how wide a Touring Ultra Classic FLHTCU measures at its absolute widest point, please? And what actually is that point, for example is it the mirrors (that can be folded in) or is it something fixed?
If it is something foldable, what then becomes the maximum fixed width? Thanks.
SWMBO has been wanting me to get one for a while but I don't think it will fit through the narrow access to my storage.

So you make vehicle purchases on your wifes advice,
Fucking hell ! cut my fucking face off with a fucking rusty spoon as my life is over.
Would this be of interest to you as an HD dresser alternative? Need to liquidise an asset as Covid has rendered me unemployed since March and I have a tax bill to pay:mad: 2018 just coming up for 9k miles, Roadmaster 111 (1811cc) Ride Command infotainment system with Sat Nav, heated grips and seat as standard, bike is bog standard, new tyres and brake pads fitted last month.

It's 39.4 inches wide (1m)

I'm ever so sorry for your loss of income but seriously ! Are you a blind man ! That has got to be the most hideous fucking motorcycle i have ever laid my eyes upon.

So you make vehicle purchases on your wifes advice,
Fucking hell ! cut my fucking face off with a fucking rusty spoon as my life is over.

I'm ever so sorry for your loss of income but seriously ! Are you a blind man ! That has got to be the most hideous fucking motorcycle i have ever laid my eyes upon.

Hhhmmmmm.....I smell a rat...... a Holy rat.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom