Fitting a GSA tank to A GS

Straight swap, changed mine over several times no bother. Don; forget the fuel auge is different so if you use the original tank rely on mileage trip and NOT the gauge.

If I’m away in Europe and need to do a lot of motorway miles the first day I just stick at about 75mph and even with a load of clutter like panniers and a box fitted I’m nowhere near empty after 200 miles.

Paid about £200 for mine and it came with filler and pump plate, paid another £50 for a respray, black and orange, hardly used it, prefer the 22 litre.

the seller has got the description wrong, and the pics were not on the posting originally. that’s the standard tank, not adventure.

GSA was available with standard 22l tank or bigger 30l tank (I learned that on here), so that "GSA" tank on eBay, although clearly a smaller 22l tank, could well be from a GSA...

GSA was available with standard 22l tank or bigger 30l tank (I learned that on here), so that "GSA" tank on eBay, although clearly a smaller 22l tank, could well be from a GSA...

But he does state in his listing "This is the larger tank, not the std size one"

Strangely enough I cannot find a way to report this listing as selling the wrong item.

I’d be more trusting of the advice in here - then an eBay advert

I was more commenting on the statement that it could be a GSA tank, giving the impression that it was thought that the listing was OK.

I've already contacted the seller letting him know that this is not the larger GSA tank, but no response as yet.

I had a GSA with the standard smaller tank some time ago :thumb

Back
Top Bottom