BMW R18 Review.

Is there a subtitled version please ?

A-so I can understand wtf you’re saying and
B-so I dont have to listen to that fucking awful soundtrack which appears to be playing at the wrong speed.

Come back TMF, all is forgiven !! :)

B-so I dont have to listen to that fucking awful soundtrack which appears to be playing at the wrong speed.

I understood every word!

Anyone who takes the time to make a video is a winner in my book - enjoyed that!

Bin the italics in the title and stop swearing.

The speeded up ride made me clench my butt cheeks :D

I overtook one on the Laggan rd couple of weeks back and thought it was a massive Harley til I seen the BMW badge on it, looked quite cool with the glimpse I got.

Enjoyed the video but PLEASE ditch the music. I know that everyone puts music over their video footage but it's just plain irritating, I would much rather hear the sound of the bike roaring along.

B+ ....:thumb

I thought it was OK, real and I understood every word.
"Berlin Built" put me off though, I would not like to be reminded of the German heritage.

Ha ha! aye, the free elevator music I used isn't going down well with some of the older generation. I thought you all like the theremin?

Anyone who takes the time to make a video is a winner in my book - enjoyed that!

Bin the italics in the title and stop swearing.

The speeded up ride made me clench my butt cheeks :D

I did ponder whether or not to use the daft font, my thinking was that it would offer some mystery (along with my vocals).

The proper title is at the top of youtube too but I'll have a look and see if there's a more appropriate font for the next video.

Cheers for the feedback.

Mike

Enjoyed the video but PLEASE ditch the music. I know that everyone puts music over their video footage but it's just plain irritating, I would much rather hear the sound of the bike roaring along.

B+ ....:thumb

Me too, but unfortunately all you'd have on this vid would be wind noise.

WWHSSSHHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSSHSWWAAAAAHSHSSHSHSHSHHSHSSHHHSHSSHSSSS

Like that. Once I get a better mic I'll hopefully be able to get better bike sounds.

Mike

I understood every word!

He's not called Arsey for nothing!

Are they giving away Charles Atlas courses with every bike sold? A pal sat on one last week and the showroom staff were hovering around him and the bike nervously. He is a bit on the short side mind! :D

Edit: Enjoyed that Mike, thanks. You're a brave man putting a £20k plus bike in sport mode on those roads, on that day! :eek:

He's not called Arsey for nothing!

Are they giving away Charles Atlas courses with every bike sold? A pal sat on one last week and the showroom staff were hovering around him and the bike nervously. He is a bit on the short side mind! :D

It doesn't actually feel that bad when riding it, I never had to push it around anywhere though.

Seat height is plenty low enough.

Thanks for all the feedback folks. I'll change the music next time but I dunno if it'll be better or worse.
There's little chance of less swearing but I'll see what I can do.
Bike noise while riding is a tough one at the moment. All I pick up currently is wind noise. If anyone can recommend a cheapish mic that works with a gopro 7 then get in touch.

cheers

Mike

Back
Top Bottom