Enjoyed the test ride now to buy

Humbucker

Reaction score
Hello all,
Been riding motorcycles for over 45 years. Had a Honda VFR750 for the last 21 years and have recently had a 5 hour test ride on a BMW Adventure and both my wife and I enjoyed it.
I have also had test rides on a few others but we both agree the BMW is the one.
Just waiting for my payout (Redundancy same firm 45 years) and then off to buy my new bike.
Must admit I am excited, already planned trips around France in May 2021 and Portugal September 2021 as long as the Covid burries it head.
I like the torque on the BMW, the large TFT screen I can see even with my distance glasses and also very comfy. Its a 21 Adventure TE I will be buying plus the panniers, Top box and a few extras (heated seats for the wife) that others have reccomended.
Roll on retirement at 60 lol

Hello all,
Been riding motorcycles for over 45 years. Had a Honda VFR750 for the last 21 years and have recently had a 5 hour test ride on a BMW Adventure and both my wife and I enjoyed it.
I have also had test rides on a few others but we both agree the BMW is the one.
Just waiting for my payout (Redundancy same firm 45 years) and then off to buy my new bike.
Must admit I am excited, already planned trips around France in May 2021 and Portugal September 2021 as long as the Covid burries it head.
I like the torque on the BMW, the large TFT screen I can see even with my distance glasses and also very comfy. Its a 21 Adventure TE I will be buying plus the panniers, Top box and a few extras (heated seats for the wife) that others have reccomended.
Roll on retirement at 60 lol

That's one hell of a long time with one company! Enjoy your retirement and the new bike, and welcome to the world of ukGSer.:thumby:

Welcome in :beerjug: No one buys just a few accessories for their new GS.It starts that way but before you know it you will have enough to fill a catalogue:D

Congratulations and a good decision. After riding 4 cylinder bikes for years whenever I test rode a BMW they felt like tractors. That was until I went on a trip on which a few were riding GSes and because they were extolling how good they were when I got home I traded my bike in for a GS without even test riding it.
Thankfully riding it back home from the showroom I suddenly " Got it " and I have loved them ever since. I did have a hiccup and brought a CrossTourer but soon realised I had made a mistake and brought another used GS.
If you can subscribe to this Forum and you will get even more pleasure from it. Photo of the bike would be great as well.

Back
Top Bottom