Recommendation for Tall dark screen to fit 1250 GSA

EasySushi

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Gents

after recommendation for Tall dark screen to fit 1250 GSA. I'm 6'4 and find the standard screen not height enough so end up with a lot of wind and turbulence in my face

cheers in advance

I went for the Puig tinted touring screen with the winglet doodah, I'm 6'2 but sadly the buffeting I was getting is from the handguards which I'm yet to sort out. But I quite like the Puig.

50540613781_b3555356ed_b.jpg

I went for the Puig tinted touring screen with the winglet doodah, I'm 6'2 but sadly the buffeting I was getting is from the handguards which I'm yet to sort out. But I quite like the Puig.

50540613781_b3555356ed_b.jpg

I have the same screen and 6’4” and find it perfect if a little too warm in summer.

+3 for the Puig light tinted touring screen (6ft3”). I originally ordered the dark tinted version and it was truly horrendous ; cannot see through it ,so it was returned . Cymarc support brackets used on my 2014wcGSA

I have the MRA screen and I'm really pleased with it, I can see over it but it's got rid of all the turbulance I was getting. I'm 6'3 but all my height is in my torso.

Back
Top Bottom