Old on bikes, new on R1250GS

bosnjo

Reaction score
Hi to all.
Just wanted to say hello. I've just placed the order for new R1250GS. It's base model in white with no extras. I'll take care of extras by myself after I collect the bike. Estimated deliveri in 3 months, more or less.
It was hard to come to GS. It's been many years of waiting for financial oportunity to do such a thing and now I can get the bike. I currently own Suzuki DL1000 from 2018 that, I hope, can be sold for what I want.
I live in south of Portugal. Here we have 300 sunny days a year and we can ride every day if we want. I don't like to ride on rainy days, so around 30 days a year my bike doesn't leave the garage.
Summer is very hot here, arround 40ºC or more. Winters are good for riding. Dry roads with temperature never dropping bellow 14ºC during a day.
I ride for 40 years (35 years legaly). I always wanted to know as much as possible about my bikes so I hope this forum will be great place to share useful informations.

Thanks

Greetings & welcome to the forum...enjoy your new bike when it arrives....:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom