Nice off-road routes - Post them here

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If, on the other hand there, there are folk with nice off road routes, don't be shy!

Than you, Simon

I am happy, providing people give me accurate road numbers and the towns the directions start from / end / pass through to add them in. I have got some already from the parallel Pyrenees post and thread. I would propose to colour them separately (yellow, perhaps) and label them appropriately, crediting the person who kindly submitted them. By the end UKGSer will have a fantastic database for Spain, Portugal and the Pyrenees. We can see in post #8 how we have a lot of the country covered already. Mix in some other ideas from other posts and it would all be there.

I guess most punters on this site would prefer to avoid pure off-road tracks, so if people could avoid submitting those, that would be great. There are other sections which can deal with real off-road riding really well. I don’t mind riding surfaces that are not virgin smooth on my 1600 but would very much prefer not to find myself up a two foot wide goat track in the middle of nowhere. In short, if people could submit roads that they’d be happy to ride on a FireBlade, a GS, a 1600 or an FS1E, that would be great. In other words, use a bit of common sense, please.

Richard

Seeing as this is the Pyrenees, Picos, Spain and Portugal section shouldn't that be "Planicie de Salisbury..."

It should! I hadn't checked that, when Wapping opened my own thread for me that it was in Pyrenees, Picos and Portugal!

Back
Top Bottom