Interphone avant issues

motor_mad_man

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all, I have an interphone avant and I'm having connection issues with my tft.

I have my phone S10+ connected to the tft and nav 6 and the avant only connected to the tft on the riders head set.

the avant sometimes doesn't connect and and when it won't connect at all the Bluetooth symbol on the tft flashes for the entire journey. I ride every day.

I have to re-pair it at least twice a week, which it struggles to do .

My s10 connects no problem. Just the avant.

I've updated the software in the avant to F068.

Bahnstormer says that there is nothing wrong with the bike and software is update .

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi all, I have an interphone avant and I'm having connection issues with my tft.

I have my phone S10+ connected to the tft and nav 6 and the avant only connected to the tft on the riders head set.

the avant sometimes doesn't connect and and when it won't connect at all the Bluetooth symbol on the tft flashes for the entire journey. I ride every day.

I have to re-pair it at least twice a week, which it struggles to do .

My s10 connects no problem. Just the avant.

I've updated the software in the avant to F068.

Bahnstormer says that there is nothing wrong with the bike and software is update .

Any help would be much appreciated.

I have the same problem do you find out??

Στάλθηκε από το M2004J19C μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hi, basically No, the problem is still there . I've even changed to a 2021 r1250gsa and it has just started to happen on that one.

What I've found out( speaking to other riders ) that it also happens with the bmw bluetooth communicator, intermittently. So I'm surprised it's not mentioned more on here.

What I've done to try and stop it which makes it happen less, is to make sure the battery in the avant is charged more often. Also I've removed my nav 6.

I find I have to stay stationery until my iPhone and Interphone Active are connected to the TFT. If I pulloff early, neither will connect.

Similar issues. I no longer connect the headset to the bike, just to the NAV6. All ok when I do that...

I had problems when I tried to pair my Avant to a 2021 GS. Paired straight away to the satnav. Possibly a BMW only problem as it always connects perfectly to my wing.

Back
Top Bottom