Nav 6 live traffic, congestion, silly warnings? Stupid routings?

I’ve been doing it for years. Just kept it under my hat. :D

Unlike your hair :D

When did your Damascene moment occur? Last we heard you were binning the pile of shite that is Garmin devices and assured that BaseCamp was unusable, were off to embrace the fully wonderful and uber-reliable world of TomTom. Now, here you are back again with a Garmin XT. I thought you just used your phone?

Unlike your hair :D

When did your Damascene moment occur? Last we heard you were binning the pile of shite that is Garmin devices and assured that BaseCamp was unusable, were off to embrace the fully wonderful and uber-reliable world of TomTom. Now, here you are back again with a Garmin XT. I thought you just used your phone?

I’ve always been able to plot routes. You’re confusing plotting routes with making sure the actual maps are installed. :D

You mean you plotted and created all those ‘we are lost up a goat track, here’s a picture’ routes on purpose? Respect! Is very niiiice.

You mean you plotted and created all those ‘we are lost up a goat track, here’s a picture’ routes on purpose? Respect! Is very niiiice.

Those were Keith’s fault! :D

Back
Top Bottom