2020 KTM 1290 Superduke vs 2019 1250 GS-HP

Have a good Christmas you crazy Californian nut job

Indeed he may be but a great addition to the site , keeps our heart rates up...Happy Christmas 747COK , Boxerlust and to all the Tossers and hope family and friends all keep safe .
Now lets get back to bitchin...:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::friday:friday:friday

Indeed he may be but a great addition to the site , keeps our heart rates up...Happy Christmas 747COK , Boxerlust and to all the Tossers and hope family and friends all keep safe .
Now lets get back to bitchin...:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::friday:friday:friday

Happy Christmas, 138Jizzfest x

Boxerlust presume you do this regular on your bike.:bow

Doc my vote for best style goes to Troy Corser on the S1000RR with T-C obviously off...:thumb2
I wonder if he can do the same on the 1250GS with only 136 hp...Probably only hard on the front brake going into the turn banging a few gears down and letting the clutch out immediately...
Merry Christmas !
And may Brexit finally kill the EU and with that the crazy I.C.E. killing Co2 regulations as also the Banksters who fleece the people :beerjug:

Stick I just like to keep it real,love motorcycles,especially BMW Boxers,hard Rock,V-8 cars and freedom...:beerjug:
Not to forget Jesus and Mexico...:D
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year !
Bring Arsey and we have a good time come January...;)
Die Boxerlust auf der Baja erleben...:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom