2020 KTM 1290 Superduke vs 2019 1250 GS-HP

Outomunch...To answer the question...THe KTM made my dick limp...Looks like a Mattel toy with all that plastic and is borderline unrideable...Definitely the first bike I rode that could not use the power it had on tap...The acceleration or better power it offered between 7-10000 would be fantastic on a GS...On the KTM it is wasted on a front wheel pointing towards the sky...:( And then the chassis as stable as a bicycle...:eek:
As for a stiffy...I think the M1000RR is probably the one.More power than a S1000RR and a little more stable with raked out trail...That should be the benchmark for track riders that also like to ride the streets.The RR is more comfortable than the other superbikes and makes power in the mid-range too which is important for the street.
The only bike that gives me more wood is the M1300GS...If BMW is a serious as they were with the M1000RR to get it right...:thumby:
Ducatis are expensive to buy and maintain playtoys like Ferraris for rich status seekers.I would be a 911 GT3 guy with 3 pedals on the floor if you know what I mean...But my funds only afford me a Camaro SS 1LE...The farmers Porsche...:D
The 1250 GS-HP gives me good wood too...Like a good wife that cooks,cleans,doesn't waste money and is good in the sack...;)

You do realise that you can adjust the anti wheelie and traction control so that it wont point the wheel at the sky and allow you to carry on regardless ( although this is half the fun of that bike) i suspect that any bike with over 150 BHP will do the same if you turn all the electrickery off, certainly the Multi does and my hypermotard before it ( that only had 120BHP) and i include the GS in this.

When i had the XR i wrote alot of words about how it was faster with the traction and anti wheelie stuff than without it as you were always losing time having to get the wheel down or the back end in line.
any way ive had enough of hearing you being wrong or at least unable to accept your assertions that the GS is a faster bike blah blah is wrong

I remember one video where a British Superbike Racer (forgot his name) compared both a EU-3 spec S1000XR with a EU-3 S1000RR...
These 2015/16 who ever rode one on track knows that these bikes where very fast and also able to put the power down.In the end the RR was not even 1 sec faster
than the 45 hp weaker and 30 kilos heavier XR...Must have been a bad rider...:D

Kenny Foray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNE...t3y_kTErKY5UwU3vueIvEVQhJEncc2xtTOtl1u5ckKCXQ

You do realise that you can adjust the anti wheelie and traction control so that it wont point the wheel at the sky and allow you to carry on regardless ( although this is half the fun of that bike) i suspect that any bike with over 150 BHP will do the same if you turn all the electrickery off, certainly the Multi does and my hypermotard before it ( that only had 120BHP) and i include the GS in this.

When i had the XR i wrote alot of words about how it was faster with the traction and anti wheelie stuff than without it as you were always losing time having to get the wheel down or the back end in line.
any way ive had enough of hearing you being wrong or at least unable to accept your assertions that the GS is a faster bike blah blah is wrong

It seems he didn't read the manual (or use what little intelligence he has).
No longer funny, so he's blocked.

Lets see the credentials then ........

Don't make assumptions about somebodies riding abilities or judge bikes by the spec sheets...It make you look stupid or clueless...

That is a no then. Other than your own observations there is nothing to substantiate your claims. Just another clown in the newest GS section.

To end this all right now, the most important thing is which bike is cooler? Which bike will get you a shag?? Which bike sounds the best???

Old man, pipe and slippers, ugly coont GS or sex on wheels SDR?

I rest my case m'lurd :)

Andres

For me GS has class , the Ktm is like a whore , fast , cheap and will leave a nasty feeling in yer pants .....The Gs is still the best ,a whore is a play thing not a riding partner if you see what I mean .
The KTM is a posers sparkle frame , as good as the clip is its track based again , not real .......... i have ridden with a few and rode a few , and no difference on good roads , I mean technical , skill inducing types and the GS was better , consistent and true to the word of riding hard on real roads not a track focused autopsy table...............Yep its a tool , but limited ..sorry..

Feck me, another idiot has made an appearance.........

I knew you would say that as your a bit of a twat ..you history dictates it , like you avatar , in a world of your own delusion lol:green gri:green gri

Ps read the post , it has truth , you may not like it , but it does.............

For me GS has class , the Ktm is like a whore , fast , cheap and will leave a nasty feeling in yer pants .....The Gs is still the best ,a whore is a play thing not a riding partner if you see what I mean .
The KTM is a posers sparkle frame , as good as the clip is its track based again , not real .......... i have ridden with a few and rode a few , and no difference on good roads , I mean technical , skill inducing types and the GS was better , consistent and true to the word of riding hard on real roads not a track focused autopsy table...............Yep its a tool , but limited ..sorry..

No need to apologise, really. We're all different thank god, give me a whore any day of the week :)

Andres

I knew you would say that as your a bit of a twat ..you history dictates it , like you avatar , in a world of your own delusion lol:green gri:green gri

Ps read the post , it has truth , you may not like it , but it does.............
Thanks, I needed that. You only confirmed what I already knew :comfort

Im glad you are happy , now lock yourself down and make sure you have tissues with you KTM leaflets :beerjug::beerjug::)

No need to apologise, really. We're all different thank god, give me a whore any day of the week :)

Andres

But whores are a blip of a real mans reality ......... need to put the wine down now before i piss too many off with home truths lol:thumb Amsterdam is a .... opppssssssss

No need for leaflets as I own one and always struggle to keep up with my mates on their GS's :blast

Good lad ......... glad to know you have some mates ..... i bet you wear power ranger kit as well ... suit you Sir ... only kidding .. we ride with one as well , he has the same issue as you have , shame :D
He keep riding my bike when he gets tired thats why i know what they are like , lairy , hairy and like a cheap whore :beerjug::beerjug: is it Friday or have i retired ....

Good lad ......... glad to know you have some mates ..... i bet you wear power ranger kit as well ... suit you Sir ... only kidding .. we ride with one as well , he has the same issue as you have , shame :D
He keep riding my bike when he gets tired thats why i know what they are like , lairy , hairy and like a cheap whore :beerjug::beerjug:

Trust me, the last thing I would wear is a power ranger suit......:beerjug:

Trust me, the last thing I would wear is a power ranger suit......:beerjug:

I do have matching KTM gear , but thats on the 6 Days 250 so i can get away with that ...an NO i do not have a twat suit ..........some may say i do .. but .. i dont only scratched leathers

Stick , the KTM is not even a whore because a whore gives you what you can't get at home or to get excited and fulfill your fantasies...The KTM is just a cheap looking piece of trash that thinks she's hot and turns you on,excites and satisfies you...Nothing could be further from the truth.She is just a pretender...All show no go.Not even worth a twenty or a drunken one night stand...:D
I will say this...The Power is pretty good for a twin...but only between 7-10K rpm where you hit the rev limiter like a wall...Gears 1-4 with the throttle W.F.O. are not possible...3-4 only on a very smooth road where the front can skim without getting crossed up...Power is nothing without control...Handling of the KTM is dangerous/downright scary.I have ridden a bike that is so twitchy/unstable if you steer fast and then the thing is not even quick steering but needs more bar pressure than the GS...I actually reminded me of a p.o.s. Buell but good power that was wasted on wheelies...But the idiots in the magazines still rave about the "Beast" and the clueless idiots who buy them fall for the "Ready to Race" propaganda...But to put it all into perspective a S1000RR handles beautifully and has an additional 30 hp it can put down and make the 1290 feel slow...Everything is relative...:thumb
But a GS with 170 hp and 17" wheels would definitely be more than awesome...:thumby:
Love you brother !

Stick , the KTM is not even a whore because a whore gives you what you can't get at home or to get excited and fulfill your fantasies.....................

Speak for yourself but hey, that explains a lot dude, a hell of a lot. I'm truly sorry :)

Andres

PS Do you keep a box of tissues beside the bed?

To all you guys that find the KTM sexy and arousing:

On behalf of all the ugly women in the world I say: Thank you very much for your impeccable taste. Men like you are sorely needed. :aidan

To all you guys that find the KTM sexy and arousing:

On behalf of all the ugly women in the world I say: Thank you very much for your impeccable taste. Men like you are sorely needed. :aidan

Those long dark nights up there getting to you already ? :)

Knut , that was funny...:thumb There is no beer strong enough to drink the KTM sexy as you can do with some women and wake up sober in the morning and:barf:D

Back
Top Bottom