1190r

£700 for the first service, wow, you have been ripped off!

I had the 1st service at 500 miles at about £150, then did 6k a year and paid roughly £250 - £300 for the ones at 6k / 12k.

Even the "biggie" at 18k cost me just over £600, and I also got them to fit a set of fuel filters as a precaution which added £80 for parts and about 30 minutes labour, with the fuel pump work (which is not on the schedule) it would of stung me a bit over £500

Had the 1 year service on the 1290 back in the spring, with 6k on the clock and that was about £240, next year it will need an air filter which will push it up to about £300, then another £500 ish the following year for the biggie

I had the 1st service at 500 miles at about £150, then did 6k a year and paid roughly £250 - £300 for the ones at 6k / 12k.

Even the "biggie" at 18k cost me just over £600, and I also got them to fit a set of fuel filters as a precaution which added £80 for parts and about 30 minutes labour, with the fuel pump work (which is not on the schedule) it would of stung me a bit over £500

Had the 1 year service on the 1290 back in the spring, with 6k on the clock and that was about £240, next year it will need an air filter which will push it up to about £300, then another £500 ish the following year for the biggie

Re-read the thread.......carefully ;)

Andres

I've just about had it with this thing.
The accelleration was sublime.

But the first service was over £700 and that stung a little bit.

It was eating tyres at £275 a set..

You telling the truth?

What is the mileage at your service on your bike?

Outomunch, Outtomunch, who’s the real Andres? :D

And which one is that twat Bez?

You appear to be slower than a TK Bedford.

Re-read the thread.......carefully ;)

Andres

What am I missing;

I've just about had it with this thing.
The accelleration was sublime.

But the first service was over £700 and that stung a little bit.

First service = 600miles
Second one 9k / 1 year
Third one 18l / 2 years

Took me 3 years to get to 18k, and as stated even then it was about £600 and included extra work / parts not on the official schedule.

What am I missing;

First service = 600miles
Second one 9k / 1 year
Third one 18l / 2 years

Took me 3 years to get to 18k, and as stated even then it was about £600 and included extra work / parts not on the official schedule.

You’re missing the point that a pathetic little twat thinks it’s utterly hilarious and oh so clever to have multiple accounts and identities on here . So did Our Stuart ....:)

You’re missing the point that a pathetic little twat thinks it’s utterly hilarious and oh so clever to have multiple accounts and identities on here . So did Our Stuart ....:)

Ah yeah, but he's OUR pathetic little twat and we all love him, unconditionally, for ever and ever and ever :love

Andres

Back
Top Bottom