Bike Couriers

Big YellowTaxi

Reaction score
Hello all.......
Can anyone recommend a good courier to bring a bike back from Mainland UK to N. Ireland????
Thanks in advance
BYT

I have sold bikes on here to people in NI and this lot moved the bikes http://thebikebus.weebly.com seemed very professional when they collected, the van was well kitted out and receiver was happy, assume they would also deliver to the republic:nenau

Ted's trucking are 100% I've used them also chap on here does it as well, I've haven't used him
but heard great things too about him I just can't remember his name

Just checking with Phil Gunn of this parish if he is still working

He's frequently across back and forth to UK moving bikes

I have used him a few times as have many others

Hello all.......
Can anyone recommend a good courier to bring a bike back from Mainland UK to N. Ireland????
Thanks in advance
BYT

I used DMT to bring my GS back from Grimsby to Belfast. Very reliable and I think was £250.
744af92efae9aff12065a8dac4ef514f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's quite a few bike transport companies some of which have been mentioned. I have always used mark at MB Transport, he is on Facebook. Nice guy, reliable, meticulous and a biker himself. He has always been competitive compared to others and nearly always cheaper. However maybe there's a lot of competition out there right now as I needed a bike brought over a few weeks back and had a quote bout £50 cheaper than MB Transport but was from a guy I'd not heard of before so I stayed with Mark at MB Transport.

Dominik Rylski Jarvis Transport +353 87 646 3753

He has photos on facebook. Seems to do a lot of work, good reputation, was recommended to me.

Many thanks for all the replies....I used DMT........

Class service....recommended.............:okay:okay:okay

Back
Top Bottom